Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: Will Bynum Punches Tyler Hansbrough

BTW a Bulls fan from Utah is hilarious and screams bandwagon. I guess all those Jordan baptizing moments caused you to cave.

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    WHAT?!

This is InsideHoops.
    Say what you will but football, rugby, lacrosse, hockey, and boxing are contact sports. Basketball is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    BTW a Bulls fan from Utah is hilarious and screams bandwagon. I guess all those Jordan baptizing moments caused you to cave.

I'm living in Utah, not from Utah, I got stationed here for the AF.

I went to all the Bulls celebrations in Grant Park, saw MJ play at the old Chicago stadium, and my aunt was married to Craig Hodges for awhile.

I've never been a fan of any other team and I'm Chicago through and through punk.

Watchyomouth.

I didn't say he never cheapshots. I'm saying most of the things that Hansbrough has done is more under the table dirty shit. Not sure how any of what you're questioning relates to the topic or what I said. Sounds more like another spurned ISH girlfriend of mine who can't let go of the past. Get in line sweety, you got a lot of people ahead of you who want some.
    Cheap shot=under the table dirty shit you mental midget.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    Say what you will but football, rugby, lacrosse, hockey, and boxing are contact sports. Basketball is not.
    If your only definition of contact is punches to the dome and rib crushing full body weight hits you have an incorrect definition of contact.

Cheap shot=under the table dirty shit you mental midget.
    Lol... not really in this context. When I say a cheapshot I'm talking about an obvious tackle, punch etc. You mean to tell me that's the same as a subtle nut shot or twisting a players hand? You're giving everybody all the evidence they need to see who the real mental midget is here. There are different degrees of dirty which is evident in the fact that the NBA has two levels of flagrant fouls.

I'll give you a B for effort though.

If your only definition of contact is punches to the dome and rib crushing full body weight hits you have an incorrect definition of contact.
    Look man. You are wrong. I didn't make up the conventions of what entails a contact sport. Look up the definition. Basketball is not a contact sport although there is some contact involved in basketball.

Arguing this is pointless.

Lol... not really in this context. When I say a cheapshot I'm talking about an obvious tackle, punch etc. You mean to tell me that's the same as a subtle nut shot or twisting a players hand? You're giving everybody all the evidence they need to see who the real mental midget is here. There are different degrees of dirty which is evident in the fact that the NBA has two levels of flagrant fouls.

I'll give you a B for effort though.
    Way to move the goal posts man.

You're stupid. I'll be patiently waiting for your next Dick sucking thread. Night night.

Way to move the goal posts man.

You're stupid. I'll be patiently waiting for your next Dick sucking thread. Night night.
    You capitalized di**. Is that your deity?

You capitalized di**. Is that your deity?
    My dick is a deity to your mom bitch.

My dick is a deity to your mom bitch.
    damn son you have a lot of hatred. Thanks for a good chuckle like usual. Anyways goodnight sweety .

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Tyler won that whole thing, Bynum threw a weak punch which really imo didn't hurt Hansbourgh, gave Indiana the ball + free throws and got ejected (Bynum was the only reason that game was not a 30+ total murder). Tyler got under the Pistons skin so did David West and they couldn't handle it. Even as much as I hate Tyler as a player hell I would love him on my team to frustrate and take the other teams players out of the game with his aggression and phyiscal/borderline dirty at times play.

Hes like a better Reggie Evans cause hes bigger, smarter and can score.

you punk mother****ers that classify physical play as dirty are ruining the game. you want to score on my rim? you're getting hit? you want to fight through my screen? you're getting hit. it's not dirty, it's a contact sport you weak mother****ers. you realize basketball isn't cricket or something right? you take hits and if you aren't giving them you're doing it wrong.

look who I'm arguing with, mother****er chases ghosts, of course he sees a problem with an actual physical body as opposed to a Griffin style apparition.

Not airballing my layups anymore

how dare Hansbrough be a physical player!
    wow I thought I can only see this move from the Chinese kung fu movies!

You're missing the point, dirty play is different to physical play. You can be physical without being dirty. Do I not enjoy seeing players get at each other? Of course I do, I witnessed alot of that and more through the late 80's and 90's and brought out the passion in the game, I find today's league is more robotic and a spectical rather than passionate and physical. Cool your jets bro, you are showing signs of old age with your anger outbursts..