Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops



Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2019, 05:48 PM   #1
egokiller
The Mind Fvcker
 
egokiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 12,696
Default Why couldn't LeBron do what Kawhi and KD did?

That is, team hop and then leave said team with a winning finals during the time they played there?

I mean, if you are going to team hop, at least do it so that when you leave that team you can hold your head up high as a winner.

Kawhi - Team hops to Toronto, then leaves. Result = 1/1 @ 100%
KD - Team hops to GSW, then leaves. Result = 2/3 @ 66%
Lebron - Team hops to Miami, result = 2/4 @ 50%
Lebron - Team hops to Cleveland, result = 1/4@ 25%

Can lebron win the trifecta and go 0/1 in LA making it 3 team hop failures in a row? Would that be the first time in history when a player failed to have a winning finals record on 3 different teams all within the same decade?

Who in their right mind would stan this fraud?

Why couldn't LeBron do what Kawhi and KD did and finish on a positive note instead of a negative note, despite having hopped to more teams?
egokiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 06:13 PM   #2
Manny98
Ja Morant fam Founder
 
Manny98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: In your head
Posts: 11,735
Default Re: Why couldn't LeBron do what Kawhi and KD did?

Manny98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 06:14 PM   #3
ArbitraryWater
... on a leash
 
ArbitraryWater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: I walk a higher path, son
Posts: 35,930
Default Re: Why couldn't LeBron do what Kawhi and KD did?

Quote:
Originally Posted by egokiller
That is, team hop and then leave said team with a winning finals during the time they played there?

I mean, if you are going to team hop, at least do it so that when you leave that team you can hold your head up high as a winner.

Kawhi - Team hops to Toronto, then leaves. Result = 1/1 @ 100%
KD - Team hops to GSW, then leaves. Result = 2/3 @ 66%
Lebron - Team hops to Miami, result = 2/4 @ 50%
Lebron - Team hops to Cleveland, result = 1/4@ 25%

Can lebron win the trifecta and go 0/1 in LA making it 3 team hop failures in a row? Would that be the first time in history when a player failed to have a winning finals record on 3 different teams all within the same decade?

Who in their right mind would stan this fraud?

Why couldn't LeBron do what Kawhi and KD did and finish on a positive note instead of a negative note, despite having hopped to more teams?

dont you think Kawhi can make the final?
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 06:16 PM   #4
warriorfan
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
warriorfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 24,311
Default Re: Why couldn't LeBron do what Kawhi and KD did?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny98

The point is...hes not getting away with this. Hes on his 6th Finals loss and failed to make the playoffs last year after his 3rd team hop/collusion
warriorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 06:17 PM   #5
AlternativeAcc.
~LeLakers Familia~
 
AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,885
Default Re: Why couldn't LeBron do what Kawhi and KD did?

OP cannot keep getting away this much cringe. Somebody ban this fukking guy, my eyes are bleeding.
AlternativeAcc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 06:24 PM   #6
egokiller
The Mind Fvcker
 
egokiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 12,696
Default Re: Why couldn't LeBron do what Kawhi and KD did?

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorfan
The point is...hes not getting away with this. Hes on his 6th Finals loss and failed to make the playoffs last year after his 3rd team hop/collusion

That's why manny98 has him at 11th.
egokiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 06:57 PM   #7
AirBonner
Thank you, next
 
AirBonner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 11,526
Default Re: Why couldn't LeBron do what Kawhi and KD did?

LeBron has more chips, fmvps, mvps, points, assists, rebounds ect ect.
AirBonner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 07:00 PM   #8
MaxPlayer
Good High School Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 878
Default Re: Why couldn't LeBron do what Kawhi and KD did?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirBonner
LeBron has more chips, fmvps, mvps, points, assists, rebounds ect ect.

Plus he never took an entire season off because of an injury (possibly a fake one in Kawhi's case.)
MaxPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 07:03 PM   #9
Shogon
Good college starter
 
Shogon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,209
Default Re: Why couldn't LeBron do what Kawhi and KD did?

Shogon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 07:06 PM   #10
egokiller
The Mind Fvcker
 
egokiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 12,696
Default Re: Why couldn't LeBron do what Kawhi and KD did?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogon

Yes I can.
egokiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 07:19 PM   #11
Ainosterhaspie
Good High School Starter
 
Ainosterhaspie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 854
Default Re: Why couldn't LeBron do what Kawhi and KD did?

Kawhii and KD joined winning teams, LeBron made winning teams.
Ainosterhaspie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 07:23 PM   #12
egokiller
The Mind Fvcker
 
egokiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 12,696
Default Re: Why couldn't LeBron do what Kawhi and KD did?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainosterhaspie
Kawhii and KD joined winning teams, LeBron made winning teams.

No, Raptors never won a finals before Kawhi joined.
GSW lost before KD joined (beating a depleted cavs team in 15 doesn't count)

KD and Kawhi efforts resulted in a winning finals recorded when they team hopped, while Lebron's team hopping resulted in a losing finals record.

Lebron just isn't on the same level as them.
egokiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 07:45 PM   #13
ImKobe
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
ImKobe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Staples Center
Posts: 21,067
Default Re: Why couldn't LeBron do what Kawhi and KD did?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainosterhaspie
Kawhii and KD joined winning teams, LeBron made winning teams.

Umm, the Heat were a winning team, you do realize they won 47 games with just Wade and added two other top 10 players? Wade had already led them to a championship at that point while Lebron got swept in his only Finals.

The Raptors had never made the Finals in franchise history and were just a good Regular Season team with glaring weaknesses that held them back (Valanciunas' defense, DeRozan not being able to shoot the three), so they weren't any more successful than the Heat team that James joined. Warriors blew it without KD, they had maybe the most dominant Playoff run in league history with Durant with a 16 - 1 Playoff record with 15 straight wins.

Lebron joins the Lakers and they go from 35 to 37 wins, great.
ImKobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 07:54 PM   #14
SouBeachTalents
Heisenbron
 
SouBeachTalents's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 16,302
Default Re: Why couldn't LeBron do what Kawhi and KD did?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImKobe
Umm, the Heat were a winning team, you do realize they won 47 games with just Wade and added two other top 10 players? Wade had already led them to a championship at that point while Lebron got swept in his only Finals.

The Raptors had never made the Finals in franchise history and were just a good Regular Season team with glaring weaknesses that held them back (Valanciunas' defense, DeRozan not being able to shoot the three), so they weren't any more successful than the Heat team that James joined. Warriors blew it without KD, they had maybe the most dominant Playoff run in league history with Durant with a 16 - 1 Playoff record with 15 straight wins.

Lebron joins the Lakers and they go from 35 to 37 wins, great.
Lol at you completely leaving off what the Warriors did in '15 & '16
SouBeachTalents is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 08:12 PM   #15
SpaceJam2
NBA rookie of the year
 
SpaceJam2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 6,308
Default Re: Why couldn't LeBron do what Kawhi and KD did?

SpaceJam2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:




Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:09 PM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

InsideHoops.com Home

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Daily Roundup

NBA Scores

NBA Stats

NBA Videos

NBA Free Agents

Fantasy Basketball

Basketball Sneakers

Search Site

STAY CONNECTED
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube










Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy