Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Jazz | Utes | Raiders UtahJazzFan88's Avatar

Default Re: Should I date this girl or not?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss
    You've already made up you're mind. Plus she is cute.

Here's my advice to you though. And i'll stop talking shit and be serious. Forget about girls. Get into school, if not already, and put yourself in the best position to succeed financially. You need to devote yourself to it and stay away from drugs and all that bull shit. That's how you move to a better city, get girls, and just live a better quality life where you don't need to settle.

Id still bang her though..

Good luck!
    Agreed 100%. Already in a technical trade school as a pipe welder, but thinking about joining the military/navy for 3 years or going to a community college and going into IT.
    Last edited by UtahJazzFan88; 10-19-2014 at 12:54 AM.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
    Agreed 100%. Already in a technical trade school as a pipe welder, but thinking about joining the military/navy for 3 years or going to a community college and going into IT.
    ROTC kids are like panty droppers bro, go for it

NBA All-star

Okay, well I worked with this girl for quite a while, at first I thought the girl was way out of my league, she was out of my league. But I started to get a lot more self confidence (probably because I started working out all the time), and out of nowhere she just started to seem really interested in me, I didn't even really do anything special...

Anyway... we've been talking off and on for a little while, and it's pretty obvious she really likes me, but the girl wants me to drop some of my close friends for her? What do I do/say here? She is a beautiful girl, but that type of ultimatum is a big red flag to me IMO. Any healthy relationship should have both to me.

How should I go about that? We've been talking enough that both of us are starting to get a bit attached.

I too, have thought of girls who wanted me to stop exercising and stop eating healthy to be that of a bad choice to be in a relationship with.

close friends.

Banned

lol she already trying to control you, not even waiting for a 2 month honeymoon period to end. Stay away from this girl unless ur plan is to hit it and quit it

Easy solution. Lie to her by never bringing your friends around her. Do this until you bang her a few times. You can still hang out with your friends when she's not around. Then after a while, when you already hit a few times and stop caring, just start bringing your friends around.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

bros before hos. Seriously though...she's already trying to tell you what to do and you aren't even dating yet...the writing is on the wall, mate.

Okay, well I worked with this girl for quite a while, at first I thought the girl was way out of my league, she was out of my league. But I started to get a lot more self confidence (probably because I started working out all the time), and out of nowhere she just started to seem really interested in me, I didn't even really do anything special...

Anyway... we've been talking off and on for a little while, and it's pretty obvious she really likes me, but the girl wants me to drop some of my close friends for her? What do I do/say here? She is a beautiful girl, but that type of ultimatum is a big red flag to me IMO. Any healthy relationship should have both to me.

How should I go about that? We've been talking enough that both of us are starting to get a bit attached.

Last edited by poido123; 10-19-2014 at 03:36 AM.

College superstar

She's not good looking enough to ask for such a thing.

Agree to it, get your way with her then dump her. She needs to learn a lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss
    Did you go to Magruder or north high?

West high and redondo high when I was here during my HS years. Went away to various other cities and came back.

Quote Originally Posted by step_back
    She's not good looking enough to ask for such a thing.

Agree to it, get your way with her then dump her. She needs to learn a lesson.
    Eh. I'm alright with f*cking and then leaving, but honestly I don't think she is ever gonna learn or at least not for a while. She wants to be in a relationship with me to **** her sadly. I'd rather just be a **** buddy.

I just have to tell her that I am not going to just drop my friends for her, and ask her why she wants me to do that (I don't think she trusts me around them, but if you don't trust me then why be in a relationship?), but I am willing to bet she is too stubborn and we would have both just move on from there.
    Last edited by UtahJazzFan88; 10-19-2014 at 12:50 PM.

Pictures of you and pics of the girl?

**** her, bang the trannies

Ain't no woman alive could ever make me abandon my friends. With that said, are your friends toxic? Drug addicts? Unstable? Harmful to your future successes?

Quote Originally Posted by Done_And_Done
    Ain't no woman alive could ever make me abandon my friends. With that said, are your friends toxic? Drug addicts? Unstable? Harmful to your future successes?
    Yes. They are basically lazy stoners that like to get high all the time. I was one of them for quite a while, but I'm to the point in my life right now where it's time to get out of that phase and start making something of myself. They aren't friends that are really going to get you very far in life. I have kinda been trying to cut them off as friends anyway. I have old friends that I can go back to that would be much better influences, although they are the nerdy type.

Basically the best option here is to get the **** out of my town and move on with life somewhere else. Just wish I could convince the girl to be a **** buddy because after the honeymoon period of the relationship, it's basically over.
    Last edited by UtahJazzFan88; 10-19-2014 at 04:04 PM.

It sounds like you don't even care about your friends that much. They're probably not true friends anyways. What the girl is asking for is a bitch move though.

Just talk to her about it, that's the key, communication. Find out her reasons and maybe let her know you're your own man.