Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
    The Holy Trinity

Default My girlfriend just sold over a thousand dollars worth of cigars to Ray Allen.

So she calls me from the cigar shop where she works and apparently Jesus Shuttlesworth himself came in. She knew who he was anyway, but it would have been confirmed for her if she hadn't known because the shop filled up real quick as people in other stores around the plaza started piling in as they heard had who showed up.

Anyway, she spent over an hour with him, taking him around the shop and reccommending different cigars "for his parties". I asked and she said she didn't think he was hitting on her, but she can be pretty dense about that.

(You see I'm one of those lucky m-er f-ers that gets to date a girl who is WAY better looking than him either because "looks aren't that important to her" or she has low self-esteem issues or she thinks I'm much more attractive than I am or whatever. But, seriously, I'm not lying. I'm at best a 7.5 - 8. She's beyond a 10. We went to see Dashboard Confessional at Six Flags, and the lead singer spent the entire show eye-f*cking her from the stage. Even she wasn't so dense that she missed that fact that day).

Anyway, so Ray-Ray signed a few autographs, but didn't pose for any pictures. He paid in cash. Then he left in a light blue Navigator (he came in by himself).

Oh and he haggled to get better deals! There was a humidor that was $495. He said he'd buy it if he could get it for $400. She sold him the humidor.

Oh yeah, I forgot to say-- go Magic!
    Last edited by jrong; 05-26-2009 at 05:29 PM.

Default Re: My girlfriend just sold over a thousand dollars worth of cigars to Ray Allen.

Bet he got her number!

Default Re: My girlfriend just sold over a thousand dollars worth of cigars to Ray Allen.

I've heard of NBA players saying they will pose for pictures but no autographs. I wonder if he didn't want this to get out that he smokes cigars.

Quote Originally Posted by jrong
    We went to see Dashboard Confessional at Six Flags,
    I went to that too. It was two years ago and they were really late right?

Decent playground baller

LOL.

He atleast got a BJ.

Probably banged her though.

Sorry man

wow! she is so lucky
    i want to meet jesus again.

Quote Originally Posted by lukeridnour08
    LOL.

He atleast got a BJ.

Sorry man
    Yeah, and this all happened in a cigar shop full of people.

Cool story

Over/Under : This relationship will last 2 more months ...

Very good NBA starter

(You see I'm one of those lucky m-er f-ers that gets to date a girl who is WAY better looking than him either because "looks aren't that important to her" or she has low self-esteem issues or she thinks I'm much more attractive than I am or whatever. But, seriously, I'm not lying. I'm at best a 7.5 - 8. She's beyond a 10. We went to see Dashboard Confessional at Six Flags, and the lead singer spent the entire show eye-f*cking her from the stage. Even she wasn't so dense that she missed that fact that day).
    chris is a sick man. how old is your girl? ive heard stories about him and some 16-18 year olds

Quote Originally Posted by nbastatus
    wow! she is so lucky
    i want to meet jesus again.
    She is indeed damn lucky!!!
    You meet Jesus before?

Sorry dude but your girlfriend was probably the Monica Lewinski to Ray Allens cigars.

Banned

Must be something about the Celtics franchise that's making him want to smoke.

Oh and he haggled to get better deals! There was a humidor that was $495. He said he'd buy it if he could get it for $400. She sold him the humidor.
    Awesome. That's Jesus alright! Dude knows how to not be wreckless in spending.

The Holy Trinity

Quote Originally Posted by lukeridnour08
    LOL.

He atleast got a BJ.

Sorry man
    No, in combination with her looks, here's the best part. Not only is she so moral when it comes to infidelity generally-- she was raised strict Irish Catholic-- but she also was cheated on by her ex-husband. So the very concept of cheating utterly repulses her. So trust me, this girl would murder me in our bed (and she's probably thought about it several times) before she would cheat on me.

I've dated girls that were hotter than me before, and believe me, I have no doubt that they would (and did) cheat on me. But, not this girl. No way. It's not because of me. It's because of who she is as a person.
    Last edited by jrong; 05-26-2009 at 05:52 PM.