Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Zach Lavine has been the best, maybe 2nd best, rookie in the summer league.

I think you could give the edge to Tj Warren or Gary harris but Lavine scored double digits every game. Currently has 19/3/4 with 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter against the pelicans. Im on my phone so i cant watch the game but im pretty sure he is dominating right now.

Also scored 20 and 16 the past two games. He will win roty tbh

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Zach Lavine has been the best, maybe 2nd best, rookie in the summer league.

He's proved me wrong so far

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Zach Lavine has been the best, maybe 2nd best, rookie in the summer league.

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    He's proved me wrong so far

20/4/4 on 50% shooting at the end of the 3rd quarter

NBA Superstar

The main thing that worries me is if he'll be able to not be a liability on defense vs starting NBA guards.

The Wolves aren't winning shit this year anyways though so they should just start him and let him learn regardless

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    The main thing that worries me is if he'll be able to not be a liability on defense vs starting NBA guards.

The Wolves aren't winning shit this year anyways though so they should just start him and let him learn regardless
    hes too skinny but even austin rivers was like that too.

But after his 2nd season in the league hes turned out to be a pretty good defender (even though he sucks at everything else)

Very good NBA starter

smh he didnt even play in the 4th quarter. lead got too big

NBA rookie of the year 04mzwach's Avatar

He can't finish around the hoop. That's one of his biggest problems for me.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by 04mzwach
    He can't finish around the hoop. That's one of his biggest problems for me.
    yea im kinda surprised. hes super athletic but he's better at pull up jumpers for some reason. he needs to gain weight quick. He kinda looks like an alien

NBA rookie of the year 04mzwach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    yea im kinda surprised. hes super athletic but he's better at pull up jumpers for some reason. he needs to gain weight quick. He kinda looks like an alien
    Critics are talking about him not getting to the line. He needs to embrace the contact if he can't finish and get to the line more often. He's trying to avoid contact when he would be better off being more aggressive.

A Humble Lebron Fan Dragic4Life's Avatar

Summer League shows nothing tbh. You can be MJ-esque in summer league and not do shit for the rest of your career.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by 04mzwach
    Critics are talking about him not getting to the line. He needs to embrace the contact if he can't finish and get to the line more often. He's trying to avoid contact when he would be better off being more aggressive.
    he went for 9/10 FTs today so hes improving

Very good NBA starter

I have a strong feeling the Love trade hasnt gone down yet because twolves dont want to trade lavine with him

I have a strong feeling the Love trade hasnt gone down yet because twolves dont want to trade lavine with him
    Why would they need to trade Lavine?

NBA Superstar

lol it's not like they HAVE to trade their young prospects anyways. Cleveland is the one who wants Love so badly. Same shit goes for Dieng, he doesn't have to go either.

If I was them I'd be happy with Wiggins/Bennett for Love. Start a lineup of

Rubio/Lavine/Wiggins/Bennett/Dieng and let the young guys develop

Wiggins-Lavine duo could end up being sick.