Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Decent playground baller

Default Re: Steph Curry had a CLEAR concussion. Why isn't anyone calling out the Warriors/NBA?

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    I'm thinking he should stop being a bitch.

I've ran over bombs and gotten concussions and nobody held my hand and babied me.

Your a grown ass man, and a millionaire. Stop being a puss.

Football players too, but more so.
    If you've been concussed before then you know they come at different levels.

I've been concussed in which I finished a baseball game with no problems, woke up the next morning with a tremendous headache and had to stay in the dark for 2 days to avoid the migraine-esque headaches.

I've been concussed to the point in which it took me a few minutes to regain my balance and feel level-headed so naturally I had to miss the rest of a football game. Woke up the next morning with zero issues and didn't have any setbacks.

Personally, I feel concussion protocols are dumb. I think it should mandatory to have the testing but if a player chooses to play with all information presented (while they are in a clear state of mind) then it's up to them.

Default Re: Steph Curry had a CLEAR concussion. Why isn't anyone calling out the Warriors/NBA?

nah. he was milking the injury. ive had that happen and i bounced right up.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    Well if you've had it, Curry is royally screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by ThickassGlasses
    Well if you've had it, Curry is royally screwed.

He probably didn't have a concussion. Look like his head barely took any of the fall

Dunking on everybody in the park hawke812's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneKid
    I'm relieved he is ok. But he admitted he has had concussions before and he needed help walking back to the locker room and was CLEARLY woozy (a clear sign a concussion took place).

Are the Warriors/NBA seriously suggesting there was no concussion when the world saw there was?

Why is no one addressing the elephant in the room?

If a player is diagnosed with concussion, he will not return to participation on that same day.

I think it is because of how easy it is to be out for a week or two with a concussion and if he didn't come back in the Dubs could have been without the MVP for a week or more.
    Where did you obtain your PHD? Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by kamil
    Attention seeking?

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    Yeah but it left you retarded

not a good sign for Curry
    Last edited by sd3035; 05-26-2015 at 03:53 PM.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sd3035
    Yeah bit it left you retarded

Quote Originally Posted by sd3035
    Yeah bit it left you retarded

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by hawke812
    Where did you obtain your PHD? Youtube
    You caught me, I have no doctorate. It doesn't mean I know so little about concussions that I can't spot one immediately. Especially when the fella can't even walk on his own.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

damn these cats can perform concussion tests from thousands of miles away in their livingrooms? impressive

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Bran stans campaigning for the league to hold chef out lmao

As if facing the hawks in the ECF's and garbage teams throughout wasn't easy enough.. smh

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneKid
    You caught me, I have no doctorate. It doesn't mean I know so little about concussions that I can't spot one immediately. Especially when the fella can't even walk on his own.
    This one time I ran down a flight of stairs so fast that I was dizzy at the bottom. Struggled to walk straight.

Guess running down stairs gave me a concussion. Who knew.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    damn these cats can perform concussion tests from thousands of miles away in their livingrooms? impressive
    You don't need to perform any tests when you can SEE the symptoms. If there are any symptoms, it is treated as a concussion. Period. Thats the protocol.

We SAW him wobbly, requiring assistance to get back into the locker room. Done. Concussion confirmed. No further tests required. Hell, its one of the few symptoms you simply cannot lie about.