Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default All The Pressure Is On Golden State in The Finals...

Pressure can do a lot of things. It can make the greatest shooters turn into air ballers. It can turn the brave into the lion without a heart. It can turn focus into constant mishaps.

Point being, all the pressure is on Golden State. They are the favorites. They are the powerhouse that's suppose to win the Finals. With all this pressure and with the inexperience of being in the NBA Finals, the mighty Golden State Warriors can fall.

I'm not saying the pressure will solely cause them to lose the series versus the Cavs. I'm just saying that anything can happen when you place a lot of pressure on someone. All of sudden, the pipes start to leak and the flood opens.

LeBron James has nothing to lose. Win or lose he got his boys to the Finals even with key injuries. Sure, he'll go 2/6 if he lose, however I don't think he really cares. Also, no one can really blame him for running into a buzz saw like the Warriors. Besides LeBron, everyone else is playing with house money and no pressure. J.R. Smith is the definition of care free and gun until the bullets run out.

The Warriors are basically already being crowned the champions. Every media talking head is picking them to win and slaughter the Cavs. Their parade is already being scheduled and floats already being made.

If the Warriors somehow lose to the Cavs, it will be one of the biggest upsets in sports history. That's a lot of pressure no matter how you slice it.
    Last edited by Foster5k; 05-25-2015 at 03:57 PM.

Tolerant Liberals

Default Re: All The Pressure Is On Golden State in The Finals...

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k
    Pressure can do a lot of things. It can make the greatest shooters turn into air ballers. It can turn the brave into the lion without a heart. It can turn focus into constant mishaps.

Point being, all the pressure is on Golden State. They are the favorites. They are the powerhouse that's suppose to win the Finals. With all this pressure and with the inexperience of being in the NBA Finals, the mighty Golden State Warriors can fall.

I'm not saying the pressure will solely cause them to lose the series versus the Cavs. I'm just saying that anything can happen when you place a lot of pressure on someone. All of sudden, the pipes start to leak and the flood opens.

LeBron James has nothing to lose. Win or lose he got his boys to the Finals even with key injuries. Sure, he'll go 2/6 if he lose, however I don't think he really cares. Also, no one can really blame him for running into a buzz saw like the Warriors. Besides LeBron, everyone else is playing with house money and no pressure. J.R. Smith is the definition of care free and gun until the bullets run out.

The Warriors are basically already being crowned the champions. Everyone media talking head is picking them to win and slaughter the Cavs. Their parade is already being scheduled and floats already being made.

If the Warriors somehow lose to the Cavs, it will be one of the biggest upsets in sports history. That's a lot of pressure no matter how you slice it.
    As a huge lestan, dallas in 2011 is equally bad or worse

Dream on...

This team is under pressure since the playoffs started and they've managed pretty well so far. If they lose it'll be because the Cavs outplay them, not because of pressure.

Banned

No excuses..

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

The presure is to play 5 on 8.

Banned

Bron stans trying to have their cake and eat it too, cover all bases:

Bron da GOAT, only player ever who can lead scrubs to a sweep of GOAT 60 win team... but the 60 win team from the West da real MVP doe.

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k

The Warriors are basically already being crowned the champions. Every media talking head is picking them to win and slaughter the Cavs. Their parade is already being scheduled and floats already being made.

If the Warriors somehow lose to the Cavs, it will be one of the biggest upsets in sports history.
    That's a lot of pressure no matter how you slice it.
    2004 pistons win over lakers and 2011 mavs win over heat were bigger upsets.

Quote Originally Posted by ISHGoat
    As a huge lestan, dallas in 2011 is equally bad or worse
    a good share of people had the Mavs winning before the finals.. I was ****ing worried though lol.. wanted the Bulls to win the ECF.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Bron stans trying to have their cake and eat it too, cover all bases:

Bron da GOAT, only player ever who can lead scrubs to a sweep of GOAT 60 win team... but the 60 win team from the West da real MVP doe.

Bingo. Like how that works?

It'll be the same with the Warriors.

If he wins its because he's the GOAT and he did it on his own.

If he loses? It's because his players are injured and he's surrounded by scrubs.

no excuses

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    a good share of people had the Mavs winning before the finals.. I was ****ing worried though lol.. wanted the Bulls to win the ECF.
    Maybe 2 out of 5 people at best thought the Mavs could win. Maybe even 2 out of 6.

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror

If he loses? It's because his players are injured and he's surrounded by scrubs.
    ... I fail to see how any of this would be wrong when he is clearly the massive underdog?

Its especially hilarious from 'objective' people who've been yapping on the huge disparity between the conferences all year long... and now it wouldn't be a clear upset? or would you still be interested in pushing blame, when the team from the clearly weaker conference, in an injury-riddled squad, loses to the 67-win powerhouse that according to pretty much all metrics is one of the greatest ever?

Dat double standart.. y'all want the cake and eat it too.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror

If he loses he'll be 2/6. And thats it.

Rich Manning is my dad Vancouver-Grizz's Avatar

Correct me if I am wrong... Does anyone noticed Thompson disappearing in the West Conf finals?

Steph is carrying the load but he is gonna need Klay to produce a little more.