Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
       

Default Re: Why is there such a strong anti-Semitic sentiment around the world?

did anybody understand what i just said?

i gave you research points in to the big three tropes.

so then, any questions...?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY

But I must ask mill what are your beliefs? Non-religious of course.
    I believe in being a good person and I don't believe that religion makes you a good person, therefor I am atheist.

Couldn't care less about what people believe in though, I couldn't care less if one is a muslim, christian or jew as long as you're a good person.

You, J-Money, you're a good person and I love you.

People who hate the average Adam Sandler day to day Jew are retarded.

People who hate the 13 great families have reasons to.

People who hate central banks have reason to.
    Tbh what's wrong with hating Adam Sandler? Guy is a boring jackass.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    You're one of them, you're the same fool who called me "anti-semetic", a word you even couldn't spell correctly when I was discussing the actions of the Israeli goverment.

Educate yourself before judging others.
    I'm sorry if my typos offended you, friend.

Anti-zionism and anti-semitism are rarely unconnected but sometimes in very rare cases they can be.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    I believe in being a good person and I don't believe that religion makes you a good person, therefor I am atheist.

Couldn't care less about what people believe in though, I couldn't care less if one is a muslim, christian or jew as long as you're a good person.

You, J-Money, you're a good person and I love you.
    you need to open your mind to other religions out there. If you study Buddhism and the words of the Buddha, I think it would be impossible for you to say that following his teachings would not make you a better person.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

TBH, it's a bit common for people to make jew jokes and jew stereotypes but I don't think it's more than anti-white semitics or anti-asian semitics for example. I also notice alot of Jews making fun of themselves alot for cheap laughs and it either involves money/banks/media/noses/hollywood. Just look at all the jewish actors like Sascha Baron Cohen in Borat or all the MTV comedy Roasts where Jews shit on Jews.. But fact is if you are make actual racist statements in a public environment it's pretty much career suicide.. I've seen people get expelled from school from saying pro-Nazi or drawing a little swatsktka on the desk(which are both dumb to do) It's not like that for any other race group maybe besides saying something racist towards black people. Say something completely racist about Asians, Hispanics and Whites and no one really gives a ****
    Last edited by knickballer; 01-04-2014 at 12:18 AM.

NBA rookie of the year

People who hate the average Adam Sandler day to day Jew are retarded.

People who hate the 13 great families have reasons to.

People who hate central banks have reason to.
    who are the 13 great families?

Rothschilds?