Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: How would you guys handle these situations?

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    why are you selfish? What you need all that money for?
    What claim does someone I haven't spoken to in years have to my money? Especially if they suddenly talk to me once I come into money. I don't want to be around people who are there for the ride

you're supposed to be friends with this person
    OP said I haven't spoken to this friend in years or even a decade though

moved away away, life took you in different directions, doesn't mean there's any bad blood.

I'd give you 5gs and I don't even like you. the fvk am I gonna do with 100 mil
    That's you, personally I wouldn't give them money unless they needed it. Other things can be done with $100m. I could invest it, I could buy a house, I could pay off my student loans, I could give some to family and close friends, I could give some to charity, I could put it all in the bank, I could set up my own business, I could buy a stake in a sports team.

1- I had a friend who won a state lottery. I think it would tacky to just call him up and be like, "hey remember me?" But I did make myself available when he wanted to go out and watch a hockey game. He payed and I wasn't saying no. But to physically ask? If it were me I would be thinking mooch

2- Hell to the no

3- If I were in debt I would exhaust every option before going to a crook. My wife and I would need to find an additional source of income, my parents, my family.... I couldn't feel right helping someone steal. If you know he's stealing it's enabling

alternick = loser :D veilside23's Avatar

Yes i would approach a "friend" if i am in life and death situation and any of my family members cant help me at all. Yes as well if i have that money i wont have enough time to spend it all on my own anyway of course it has has to be of good cause ... ( not for drugs, sex , gambling )

No.
    If i am not committed and i like the girl i would make sure she gets home safe and start from there the sex part will eventually happen and i will make sure its with passion.

No.