Tolerant Liberals

Default How much did refs try to help GSW last game?

And the cavs still pulled it off

Huge no calls on lebron at the end of the game. He got fouled like 4 times on his last play in regulation. I was watching with my gf (who doesn't really like NBA and has no bias) and she agrees that he got fouled during the gather and also during his layup on the arm. Why do I have to explain to her that the Refs change their definition of what constitutes a foul when the game is on the line? Also, it was pretty clear that lebron was getting mugged a lot of the times and there'd be no whistle. My gf, the announcers (unbiased party's) all agreed with this.

League has to do something about this for the rest of the finals and future seasons.

Default Re: How much did refs try to help GSW last game?

Not at all.

But the fct that your girlfriend, who doesn't watch or know anything about basketball, thoug ht LeBron got fouled, really makes me re-think my position on the un-biased approach from the refs

Tolerant Liberals

My girlfriend knows and used to play basketball, she just didn't wanna watch last night because she wanted me to do other things with her while she was over. She said that she clearly saw lebron get smacked acrossed the arm (on multiple plays)

Do not try to attack the credibility of my witness

Bad calls on both sides. Get over it. There's no rigging.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K Xerxes
    Bad calls on both sides. Get over it. There's no rigging.
    Always get a good laugh when some f.aggot gets on here and tells people to get over it. Go smack yourself in the face with a brick, clown

funny how Lebron complained and yelled LIKE CRAZY when he got raked on the arm. The only problem is that he traveled right before the foul. he changed his pivot foot a couple times.

Quote Originally Posted by ISHGoat
    My girlfriend knows and used to play basketball, she just didn't wanna watch last night because she wanted me to do other things with her while she was over. She said that she clearly saw lebron get smacked acrossed the arm (on multiple plays)

Do not try to attack the credibility of my witness
    **** that, you did right in making her watch the game. This has potential to be an all time great series.