Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-25-2008, 08:57 PM   #16
jason
Saw a basketball once

Default Re: possible AI trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
i was just doing what you asked.

and you didnt at all even attempt to think about making a response to my thought of putting a link to the trades you did on the ESPN trade machine for us

I thought that any reasonably mentally stable man would realize this website is a basketball website and also my post was about basketball therefore when I said "please comment" I was asking for your comments on the basketball aspect on my post. I am sorry you mistook this for a grammar messageboard and am very unpleased to tell you that this infact in not a grammar messageboard.

As for not posting links to the trades on the espn trade machine I thought you would just take my word these trades were successful. I did not see why any one would think I was lying about the trades being successful on account that I have nothing to gain from lying about the trades.
jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 12:40 AM   #17
WADE MONEY
I hit open jumpers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remix
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason
When your writing a post criticizing someone for having bad grammar it may be a good idea to use good grammar yourself.
For the Wizards, Butler plays the 3, not the 2. And I guess the Nuggets could want some of the Wizards youth in Nick Young and Andray Blatche... but they already have Arenas who is ball-dominate.

76ers, they have some youth to trade for AI... Lou Williams and Thaddeus Young could be attractive to the Thuggets. Probably doesn't work salary-wise so Philly might need to add a filler.

How the hell does your post respond to what you quoted?
WADE MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 05:16 AM   #18
shaoyut
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_lord
Thats only a rumor, the Denver Post even confirmed it, A.I. told them that he wants to stay in Denver.
shaoyut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 12:29 PM   #19
Maniak
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason
I thought that any reasonably mentally stable man would realize this website is a basketball website and also my post was about basketball therefore when I said "please comment" I was asking for your comments on the basketball aspect on my post. I am sorry you mistook this for a grammar messageboard and am very unpleased to tell you that this infact in not a grammar messageboard.

As for not posting links to the trades on the espn trade machine I thought you would just take my word these trades were successful. I did not see why any one would think I was lying about the trades being successful on account that I have nothing to gain from lying about the trades.

Well, if you want a good article, dont make it have bad grammar.

oh, you want me to comment on your article?

Its not that much of an article, just like that DreamTmacYao5 guy, ****ty post designed for the NBA forum, not for the articles
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 02:11 PM   #20
jason
Saw a basketball once

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Well, if you want a good article, dont make it have bad grammar.

oh, you want me to comment on your article?

Its not that much of an article, just like that DreamTmacYao5 guy, ****ty post designed for the NBA forum, not for the articles

Actually i designed it for the Basketball Articles forum. Just because a certain person doesn't believe it is up to their standards doesn't change the fact when I was writing it I was designing it for the Basketball Articles forum.
jason is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: