Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    3-time NBA All-Star

Default kawhi screwed the Lakers

The Lakers missed out on players like Brogdan, Beverly and others for waiting on Kawhi.. Now they are left with a decent Green , Pope and other garbage to fill out their roster..

The Clippers have so much talent and should easily win 60 games.. The Lakers giving them ZUBAC for nothing just makes it evem funnier..

KAWHI and Paul George are two of the best players in the league and their supporting cast shits on the Lakers supporting cast..

Default Re: kawhi screwed the Lakers

That's what happens when you have LeGM

definitely

so many good players to be had

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie
    That's what happens when you have LeGM

if Lebron is calling the shots in LA than he is the biggest ALPHA EVER.. EVER

I doubt he is calling the shots though.. Lue wasnt hired so stop being a biatch..

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    if Lebron is calling the shots in LA than he is the biggest ALPHA EVER.. EVER

I doubt he is calling the shots though.. Lue wasnt hired so stop being a biatch..
    Lue was hired because LeGM wanted him.

The Lakers screwed themselves.

Kawhi would have put more butts in the seats, he would have drawn more excitement, and you could argue... if everything worked out as well as it possibly could have, they would have been unstoppable.

But that last part is a big IF. LeBron & Kawhi don't seem complimentary to one another in play style or in fit on the court. Kawhi has a much bigger ego than he pretends to have. Mr. Humble nice guy is a load of shit.

Just like I said much earlier... the Lakers would have been much better off with something like Beverly, B Lopez, Redick... or even two of them and someone else, than striking out on Kawhi and arguably even signing Kawhi. Obviously for most teams he's worth more than those three guys, but for the Lakers? Eh, I dunno about that.

Is this sarcasm? Lue wasn't hired...

He was LeGM for most of his time in his second stay with Cleveland, but he's not LeGM in LAL, that's pretty obvious. The Lakers may ask him what he thinks, but clearly they aren't bowing to his every whim... Vogel is a clear indication of that.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon
    The Lakers screwed themselves.

Kawhi would have put more butts in the seats, he would have drawn more excitement, and you could argue... if everything worked out as well as it possibly could have, they would have been unstoppable.

But that last part is a big IF. LeBron & Kawhi don't seem complimentary to one another in play style or in fit on the court. Kawhi has a much bigger ego than he pretends to have. Mr. Humble nice guy is a load of shit.

Just like I said much earlier... the Lakers would have been much better off with something like Beverly, B Lopez, Redick... or even two of them and someone else, than striking out on Kawhi and arguably even signing Kawhi. Obviously for most teams he's worth more than those three guys, but for the Lakers? Eh, I dunno about that.

Brogdan is the guy that would have really made them better.. He defended Kawhi pretty good and can shoot and pass.. Doesnt need the ball either..

lmao, youre a dumbass

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    Brogdan is the guy that would have really made them better.. He defended Kawhi pretty good and can shoot and pass.. Doesnt need the ball either..
    So Brogdan and Beverly, or Brogdan and B Lopez, or Brogdan and insert someone else here... I mean, I agree with you. He's a better fit than Kawhi. The Lakers did this to themselves, they got super name thirsty. We'll see if it ends up truly costing them.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    lmao, youre a dumbass

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon
    So Brogdan and Beverly, or Brogdan and B Lopez, or Brogdan and insert someone else here... I mean, I agree with you. He's a better fit than Kawhi. The Lakers did this to themselves, they got super name thirsty. We'll see if it ends up truly costing them.

Brogdan and Beverly would have been a great defensive backcourt.. Brogdan can break down a defense and doesnt even need the ball that much. Beverly is a catch and shoot player.. They would have made the LAKERs better and the CLIPS weaker..

Jerry West just checkmated the LAKERS, LEBRON and MAGIC JOHnson ..

I have my respect back for Kawhi

Punked brons entitled ass

Quote Originally Posted by DeRozan m8
    Because you don't respect yourself or your franchise.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by DeRozan m8

Punked brons entitled ass

yea but he just joined a 50 win team and requested a top 6 or 7 player in the league to join him.. Both guys in their primes.. Going to a team that won 49 games last season.. Dont tell me he didnt want moar help..

He went to a team that was already better than the LAKERS..

This actually sets LEBRON up very well .. If Lebron can beat this CLIPS team at this age it would solidify him as the GOAT..