Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Golden State Frontrunners - product of entering the playoffs untested/unchallenged?

Warriors hopelessly looking for answers, struggling with the concept of adversity and winning from behind - if they aren't blowing out a team by 40 they're clueless out there

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: Golden State Frontrunners - product of entering the playoffs untested/unchallenged?

that sounds eerily similar to your team bro

Banned

Default Re: Golden State Frontrunners - product of entering the playoffs untested/unchallenged?

Teams just found the formula to beating this small ball crap.

Steven Adams and Hero ball

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

They're a fraudulent great team.

They got very fortunate on their run to a title.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Warriors hopelessly looking for answers, struggling with the concept of adversity and winning from behind - if they aren't blowing out a team by 40 they're clueless out there
    During the 73 win regular season they heavily relied on Curry's dominance

Curry tore his MCL during the playoffs and was unable to dominate like normal

In conclusion the rest of the Warriors now look very clueless out there

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    that sounds eerily similar to your team bro
    Cavs have had ups and downs all season - they only started to click right before the playoffs. Cavs are like OKC, I'm confident can claw out a W in gritty close games. The way this series is going OKC scares me as a potential Finals opponent more than GS does.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Cavs have had ups and downs all season - they only started to click right before the playoffs. Cavs are like OKC, I'm confident can claw out a W in gritty close games. The way this series is going OKC scares me as a potential Finals opponent more than GS does.
    you should be tbh. they are a match up nightmare for you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    They're a fraudulent great team.

They got very fortunate on their run to a title.
    I'm gonna be real with you, I know earlier in the season you were keen on this dude, a lot of us were, but I think at this point Curry might be a false prophet. He's not the player Kobe was. The next cold blooded killer like Kobe is still up for grabs. Prime Kobe would have beat OKC at their own style heroball.

Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

Playoff basketball is very different to regular season, and this is the first elite, injur free team GSW have played over the last 2 playoffs. They struggled to beat a cavs side missing 2 of its 3 best players, never mind a healthy OKC.

Banned

I'm gonna be real with you, I know earlier in the season you were keen on this dude, a lot of us were, but I think at this point Curry might be a false prophet. He's not the player Kobe was. The next cold blooded killer like Kobe is still up for grabs. Prime Kobe would have beat OKC at their own style heroball.

Curry looks exhausted and he clearly isn't 100%. Draymond is also playing like crap. These are the 2 biggest things. Maybe Kerr was wrong to push for 73. 70 wins and a ring >>>>>>>>>>> 73-9 and the humiliation of not winning. It's essentially 18-1 all over again.

Also, OKC is also playing out of their minds.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Kobe's the 2nd best player of all time.

I've maintained that.

Curry is not even close right now.

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quickening
    Playoff basketball is very different to regular season, and this is the first elite, injur free team GSW have played over the last 2 playoffs. They struggled to beat a cavs side missing 2 of its 3 best players, never mind a healthy OKC.
    Your idol is VERY familiar with the difference between Regular season and Playoffs.

Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork
    Your idol is VERY familiar with the difference between Regular season and Playoffs.
    In what way? How many times has Lebrons team won the most games in the entire competition, compared to how many titles he has?

This GSW team just won 73 games, and are getting blown out by a 55 win team... anyway, what does Lebron have to do with this conversation, rent free *******

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quickening
    In what way? How many times has Lebrons team won the most games in the entire competition, compared to how many titles he has?

This GSW team just won 73 games, and are getting blown out by a 55 win team... anyway, what does Lebron have to do with this conversation, rent free *******
    With Wade, Bosh and Allen...Lebron received the biggest beatdown in NBA Finals history.

Let that sink in.