Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    el pollo loco siiiiiii

Default Re: what's up with Wade's Jaw?

Quote Originally Posted by hkfosho
    Confirmed tumor
    That's Lebron Non malignant though but i dont remember if he had surgery or not

Didn't LeBron have a tumour by his jaw?

NBA lottery pick

He's definitely on those roids...thin to no eyebrows and huge ass jaw.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by theaussieguy
    firstly....dickwad.....i am white

secondly.....you, I, we are both alive and living in first world countries. Basketball means nothing in the greater context of things. People are dieing everyday but the only thing we can really do about it is take interest in things to pass the time. In essence, we have to fabricate all this crap to make our lives intersting i am the first to admit though that in the greater context of life, it means jack all. MJ is no god he is just like you and I at the end of the day. So before you get all wound up because i was sticking up for some tiny population of people understand that first and foremost i am on this website to pass time. While i am on this website I, as should every one else, should at least pretend that basketball is the be all and end all, because thats what us humans do, put a value to something that really doesn't have a value, like money for example.

So while i am on this website, while i am in this disguise, u fukin bet you i am going to stick up for the players who don't make it because others cheat. However now you must feel like an idiot because obviously you thought i was making a racist post. If anything i was having a go at American sports because 70% of athletes are negroes and negros believe it or not only make up about an eighth of America which is why we get this so called side line effect. Whites 'In America' are so used to never getting game time they have gotten to the point all they care about is the spectator side of things. In other words all they care about is themselves.

u mad brah
    we dont use negros anymore dude, black is fine