Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Enes Kanter wont play in NBA London game because he might be killed by Turkish spies

There are so many good things Erdogan has done that make me proud to have him rule Turkey...but then you hear things like this. Why is he going so hard against Kanter, as if Kanter has any influence at all.

Default Re: Enes Kanter wont play in NBA London game because he might be killed by Turkish spies

Lucky it's Erdogan and not Hillary tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    There are so many good things Erdogan has done that make me proud to have him rule Turkey...but then you hear things like this. Why is he going so hard against Kanter, as if Kanter has any influence at all.
    From what I read he's responsible for the death of many people? What's the context?

This is a shame. Erdogan is a really pathetic excuse for a human being.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Simmons 25

I don't think the Turkish president cares about him as much as he thinks he does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy3
    What a *****, he really think he's that important lmao

Arrest warrant issued today for Kanter by Erdogan.

Care to make a retraction on your statements gentlemen?

Local High School Star

why is turkey an ally to us

I believe it, I heard the same spies threatened to kill him if he ever attempts to play defense in an NBA game.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by thefatmiral
    why is turkey an ally to us
    They have a shady deal with their pal Saudi Arabia, who in turn are shady allies with Israel and Israel controls the US.