Default Philadelphia Woman, Mad the Eagles Lost, Allegedly Attacks GF, Puts Dog In Microwave

[Quote]Police in Pennsylvania have arrested a 31-year-old woman for allegedly reacting to the Philadelphia Eagles

Default Re: Philadelphia Woman, Mad the Eagles Lost, Allegedly Attacks GF, Puts Dog In Microwave

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

Default Re: Philadelphia Woman, Mad the Eagles Lost, Allegedly Attacks GF, Puts Dog In Microwave

I never understand how suspected criminals just waltz out of jail freely with bond amounts like that above their heads.

Obviously they don't have the cash and obviously a bail bondsman got them out but I mean wtf, the bail bondsmen have to get absolutely hosed on this type of shit most of the time... and I'm guessing they have insurance, but why would an insurance company ever insure the bail of a poor ass dirty criminal?

I'm not saying the lesbian was a poor ass dirty criminal, because I don't know, but typically when people go as far as to put a dog in a microwave, that is the case.

The entire bail process just seems weird, tbh, with the attached dollar amounts.

anybody who does that to an animal .. warning signs

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    fr

If you are capable of putting a dog in an oven, then there is nothing I would feel guilty about doing to you.