Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: We gonna act like Wade isn't the best SG?

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    And Wade's 05-06 Finals is one of the best free throw shooting contests of all time
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Agreed.
    Because Kobe has never benefited from the refs.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    Wade only has two All NBA first team appearances....Guess we know what the NBA coaches think of him.

I'll take their word.
    Not really. All NBA can be a popularity contest and as amazing as Wade is he does not have the flair and appeal Kobe has. Wade may not have the accomplisments Kobe does to rival him career wise but as far as current playing ability Wade is right there with Kobe. His numbers are not as great as they used to be but he has a different role now on the Heat and doesn't ball dominate.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Well. I don't see how you can say what you did about 2010...or 09 for that matter for Kobe....and say the title and fmvp is the tiebreaker...and then not use the title and fmvp for wade as the tiebreaker.

Also, wade had one of the best finals ever as well.

I agree though. Its all debatable. except for:

05...clearly Wade
    07 and 08....clearly Kobe
    11....clearly Wade

Every other year...is debatable. This year is Kobe's right now, but depending on what Wade does he can definitely take it.
    It's a better tie breaker than "Wade had better stats in a 4-1 defeat than Kobe did in a 4-3 victory". That's what I was saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    It's a better tie breaker than "Wade had better stats in a 4-1 defeat than Kobe did in a 4-3 victory". That's what I was saying.
    Kobe averages 35 PPG in regular season in 06, scoring goes down a lot in playoffs. Wade doesn't have insane regular season stats the way Kobe did, but Wade has legendary playoff run and epic finals. heavincent "Kobe was better"

Wade has superior stats to Kobe and scores more against the same opponent with a poor supporting cast in the playoffs. heavincent "Kobe was better"

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    10? Wade better. They played the same team in the playoffs...Wade torched them...Kobe struggled. That is as good as a tiebreaker as any.
    l
    And kobe won a championship and a FMVP. Play against similar opposition in the first round or going 30/5/5 for a whole championship run? Whats going on here?

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Kobe averages 35 PPG in regular season in 06, scoring goes down a lot in playoffs. Wade doesn't have insane regular season stats the way Kobe did, but Wade has legendary playoff run and epic finals. heavincent "Kobe was better"

Wade has superior stats to Kobe and scores more against the same opponent with a poor supporting cast in the playoffs. heavincent "Kobe was better"

You don't understand...06 Kobe >> 10 Wade

If 2010 Wade did what 06 Kobe did, I would consider putting Wade over Kobe for that year.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    And kobe won a championship and a FMVP. Play against similar opposition in the first round or going 30/5/5 for a whole championship run? Whats going on here?

Yeah thats just a crazy comparison. No way good stats over 5 games outweigh 29/6/5 over a title run.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    Wade only has two All NBA first team appearances....Guess we know what the NBA coaches think of him.

I'll take their word.

NBA coaches don't vote on All-NBA Teams. The media does.

Come harder.