Odds he makes it to age 40?

Local High School Star

Default Re: LBJ Opens up to Rachel Nichols

man he is so pathetic begging for sympathy now

Quote Originally Posted by OmniStrife
    If your talking about Kobe...he's not a rapist either

LeBron: After the Finals I sat in my room for two weeks.
    Did absolutely nothing. Talked to absolutely nobody.

Game 6: June 12, 2011
    Lebron James Spotted On Vacation In The Bahamas
    June 14, 2011 12:05 pm

Lebron James was spotted on vacation in the Bahamas after a devastating loss to the Dallas Mavericks at the NBA Championship game. Bron Bron was photoed smiling as he walked down the street with a bodyguard.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Phong
    is this for real? if so i hate lebron even more now than before.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by LAClipsFan33
    The guy is still a human...people treat him like he's a rapist or serial killer
    This is what I don't understand. Yeah he made an error in judgement like 'the announcement' etc, What I don't get is why people continue to hate on him so hard. People get off on seeing him fail.

Seriously the Mavs played great. Dirk was fantastic and Terry came up massively when needed, but all the majority could care about was how Lebron ''didn't try'' etc, not about how good the Mavs were.

Lebron does these interviews and people rip into him... If Lebron does no interviews then apparantly he is buying into the 'vilan' role, and neglecting the public and his fans etc... Lebron can do nothing right by some people, it's pathetic.

He has made some bad choices and mistakes mistakes no doubt, but the way he is treated is a bit over the top surely .

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven
    This is what I don't understand. Yeah he made an error in judgement like 'the announcement' etc, What I don't get is why people continue to hate on him so hard. People get off on seeing him fail.

Seriously the Mavs played great. Dirk was fantastic and Terry came up massively when needed, but all the majority could care about was how Lebron ''didn't try'' etc, not about how good the Mavs were.

Lebron does these interviews and people rip into him... If Lebron does no interviews then apparantly he is buying into the 'vilan' role, and neglecting the public and his fans etc... Lebron can do nothing right by some people, it's pathetic.

He has made some bad choices and mistakes mistakes no doubt, but the way he is treated is a bit over the top surely .
    This is actually the most reasonable post in this thread. I hope LeBron finally wins an NBA Championship this season.

PS:

Just put the trolls on your ignore lists. No need to waste your time and energy reading their biased posts.

Banned

The problem is he brought it all upon himself. You can't be the boy who cried wolf and then cry when people turn on you.

Quote Originally Posted by brisbaneman
    is this for real?
    [QUOTE]Lebron James Escapes To The Bahamas

Lebron James didn

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Phong
    I stayed in my room for 2 weeks.. all alone and sad.. please pity me now!

Wow he really is a piece of shit. I wish the media would just stop talking about him and giving him attention. We all know he has no heart and is a loser.

National High School Star

Bron is a pretty mediocre heel. He has to win a title.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    This is actually the most reasonable post in this thread. I hope LeBron finally wins an NBA Championship this season.

PS:

Just put the trolls on your ignore lists. No need to waste your time and energy reading their biased posts.
    Yeah good advice actually, sometimes it's too easy to get caught up in posts without reason.

Quote Originally Posted by brisbaneman
    The problem is he brought it all upon himself. You can't be the boy who cried wolf and then cry when people turn on you.
    I understand your point, though do you honestly feel that Lebrons actions have merited such a response? I definitely recognize Lebron has played a major role in being potrayed the way he is now, I just can't quite comprehend as too why the hate/dislike has gotten to this magnitude.

Really, we're talking about a sport here, something that's ment to be entertaining and bring enjoyment to people, yet so many people seem consumed about embracing this hate/negativity, it's a shame really.

Really, we're talking about a sport here, something that's ment to be entertaining and bring enjoyment to people, yet so many people seem consumed about embracing this hate/negativity, it's a shame really.

LeBron is going to have a great year, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    LeBron is going to have a great year, that's for sure.
    Yeh either way it's going to be great to watch unfold. It's the guys like Lebron that make the NBA worth watching, I just can't wait for the season to start, so pumped.