Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Lebron Is A GOAT Candidate And Overrated For The Exact Same Reason

Lets keep it real here, cause I am a Lebron fan (I just prefer Wade and Melo's game visually) but ****** dont even realize the thing that makes Lebron so great also makes him overrated. There has NEVER been a more ball dominant player in the history of sports, let alone the NBA. Lebron James plays the game with intentions to get his numbers, not to win games. I think its amazing that dude can focus so much on his numbers and still be the best in the game, but come on, if you put him with a coach that actually plays TEAM basketball (Spurs) Lebron would be not be putting up historic numbers as he does now with a coach that has no balls at all.

In the 1st year with the Heat, Bron was human, why, cause he had to share the load with Wade who was just as dominant as Bron was that year. I dont think Bron liked that, and you can tell that he and Spo has actually spoken about giving him the same role as he had on the Cavs. How do I know this, cause all of a sudden whenever Wade is having a better game he ALWAYS gets subbed out in order for Bron to get in the game and surpass his numbers (LMAO at a game where Wade was clearly having a better game, they were blowing the opponent out, but yet Bron plays the whole 4th and Wade did not touch the floor). I mean, WTF type of shit is this????? What about the fact that Wade does not even have plays ran for him anymore????? You mean to tell me that the coach thought it was a good idea to completely remove the Wade and whoever P&R.

What about the fact that Lebron always comes to get the ball at the end of quarters, but he never takes the ****in shot. I mean bro, WTF are you coming to get the ****in ball for. I can even understand him not wanting to mess up his FG%, but why the **** are you asking for the ball for when another ***** could get it and actually put a shot up with the possibility of a make, mannnn, GTFOH Lebron james, that shows me how much you care about numbers vs wins. I mean, this shit is not sometimes, watch the end of EVERY 1st quarter and see if you ever see Bron not coming to get the ball. Now look to see if you EVER see Bron actually take the half court shot, *****, you are wasting a ****in posession cause you dont want to miss a shot, so dont you think it would be a good idea to get the **** out of the way and let somebody else get it?????

I have a lot more, but ill wait until I get some replies. This is not a hate thread you bitch ass ******, just pointing out some aggravating shit I noticed.

Default Re: Lebron Is A GOAT Candidate And Overrated For The Exact Same Reason

Quote Originally Posted by detroitdogg
    Lets keep it real here, cause I am a Lebron fan (I just prefer Wade and Melo's game visually) but ****** dont even realize the thing that makes Lebron so great also makes him overrated. There has NEVER been a more ball dominant player in the history of sports, let alone the NBA. Lebron James plays the game with intentions to get his numbers, not to win games. I think its amazing that dude can focus so much on his numbers and still be the best in the game, but come on, if you put him with a coach that actually plays TEAM basketball (Spurs) Lebron would be not be putting up historic numbers as he does now with a coach that has no balls at all.

In the 1st year with the Heat, Bron was human, why, cause he had to share the load with Wade who was just as dominant as Bron was that year. I dont think Bron liked that, and you can tell that he and Spo has actually spoken about giving him the same role as he had on the Cavs. How do I know this, cause all of a sudden whenever Wade is having a better game he ALWAYS gets subbed out in order for Bron to get in the game and surpass his numbers (LMAO at a game where Wade was clearly having a better game, they were blowing the opponent out, but yet Bron plays the whole 4th and Wade did not touch the floor). I mean, WTF type of shit is this????? What about the fact that Wade does not even have plays ran for him anymore????? You mean to tell me that the coach thought it was a good idea to completely remove the Wade and whoever P&R.

What about the fact that Lebron always comes to get the ball at the end of quarters, but he never takes the ****in shot. I mean bro, WTF are you coming to get the ****in ball for. I can even understand him not wanting to mess up his FG%, but why the **** are you asking for the ball for when another ***** could get it and actually put a shot up with the possibility of a make, mannnn, GTFOH Lebron james, that shows me how much you care about numbers vs wins. I mean, this shit is not sometimes, watch the end of EVERY 1st quarter and see if you ever see Bron not coming to get the ball. Now look to see if you EVER see Bron actually take the half court shot, *****, you are wasting a ****in posession cause you dont want to miss a shot, so dont you think it would be a good idea to get the **** out of the way and let somebody else get it?????

I have a lot more, but ill wait until I get some replies. This is not a hate thread you bitch ass ******, just pointing out some aggravating shit I noticed.
    if u really think that you are jackass

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
    if u really think that you are jackass
    Explain to me how a ***** who has not scored under 20 points all year and barely at all last year turns into a scrub when his teammate was outplaying him in the Finals. Explain to me why dude would not even take shots, why, cause he was uncomfortable with the fact that Wade would get credit if Miami had won in 2011 and there is no ***** that could convince me otherwise. Bron is still the exact same player he was 2 years ago, dude NEVER has BAD games, so how in the **** at the biggest stage can you barely average 15 shots per game and only 17 points, dude aint give a **** about winning no title unless he was the one who would get the credit for it. Yall can look at the shit however yall want to, but I feel how I feel because Brfon has showed that he plays for numbers his whole career, this shit aint new bruh.

Very good NBA starter

Lebron James plays the game with intentions to get his numbers, not to win games..

Local High School Star

Lebron James plays the game with intentions to get his numbers, not to win games.
    agreed 100%. per titles are more important to him than championship. thats why he will always be a loser in my eyes.

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rysio
    agreed 100%. per titles are more important to him than championship. thats why he will always be a loser in my eyes.
    You say this the season after he wins a championship.

Banned

are we gonna act like lebron hasnt actually come out and said publically

"i wanna win mvp every year" instead of "only thing that matters is a ring"

and

"my fg% means i could average as many points as i want. but i don't have to" instead of "only thing that matters is wins"

and

"i wanna get a triple double every night" instead of "it doesnt mean anything if we lose the game"

and

"check my stats" instead of "i just wanna win"

and

"lbj mvp" instead of "no i in team"

and are we gonna act like we havent seen lebron wait till the end of the q buzzer before launching a half court shot ( many many times )

its no secret. lebron cares about his stats more than any other player in the nba. i think he'l be worse than iverson if his minutes and shots, time with the ball is cut down later in his career. he'l keep refusing to play or demanding a trade till he retires at age 34

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by funnystuff
    it's easy to accidentally bump into a ring when you are as talented as he is

but you can't deny that lebron cares a lot more about filling that stat sheet and getting those PER titles than just about anybody in history.

He's one of these new school players raised in an era of "advanced" stats who are trying to manipulate their box scores so they can be praised by those standards

so if he plays for stats and not for wins, how come the Heat are winning and he keeps missing A LOT of triple doubles? you would expect Lebron to have a lot of trip dubs by now if he was playing for stats.

I rule the local playground Jax's Avatar

If dude plays for stats, why does he come out of games instead of getting triple doubles? Why doesn't he play the 4th quarter on blowouts? SMH

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    If dude plays for stats, why does he come out of games instead of getting triple doubles? Why doesn't he play the 4th quarter on blowouts? SMH
    cause he's trying to maximize his Per 36 numbers brah

Local High School Star Inactive's Avatar

There has NEVER been a more ball dominant player in the history of sports, let alone the NBA. Lebron James plays the game with intentions to get his numbers, not to win games.
    Any star point guard has the ball more than Lebron. 42% of his shot attempts come from iso/p&r0. The other 58% are from transition, post up, spot up, cuts, mostly plays initiated off the ball. He plays point half the time on offense, because he's by far the most effective on the team.

I think its amazing that dude can focus so much on his numbers and still be the best in the game, but come on, if you put him with a coach that actually plays TEAM basketball (Spurs) Lebron would be not be putting up historic numbers as he does now with a coach that has no balls at all.
    The Spurs wouldn't play like the Spurs if they had Lebron.

In the 1st year with the Heat, Bron was human, why, cause he had to share the load with Wade who was just as dominant as Bron was that year. I dont think Bron liked that, and you can tell that he and Spo has actually spoken about giving him the same role as he had on the Cavs.
    If Lebron acted like that, you think Wade, and the Heat organization would tolerate it? Everyone, including Wade was asking Lebron to take a bigger share of the load in 2012.

How do I know this, cause all of a sudden whenever Wade is having a better game he ALWAYS gets subbed out in order for Bron to get in the game and surpass his numbers
    Wade is Spoelstra's guy, do you really think he'd sabotage him so Lebron's stats could be superior? Do you really think head coaches in the NBA think like that?

(LMAO at a game where Wade was clearly having a better game, they were blowing the opponent out, but yet Bron plays the whole 4th and Wade did not touch the floor). I mean, WTF type of shit is this?????
    Spoelstra likes to keep one of the big 3 in, even when there's a big lead, because he's afraid of opposing teams making a run, and his stars all being cooled off. Wade plays fewer minutes, because he's injury prone, and has poor conditioning. Lebron is one of the most durable, and well conditioned players in the NBA.

What about the fact that Wade does not even have plays ran for him anymore????? You mean to tell me that the coach thought it was a good idea to completely remove the Wade and whoever P&R.
    Wade takes 16.5 shots per 36, Lebron takes 17.6. Wade takes 3.4 shots/TO off P&R per game. Lebron takes 3.1. Wade averages 3.6 per 36 min, Lebron averages 2.9. The numbers are slightly skewed by the fact that Lebron passes more often, but the fact is Wade gets to play P&R just as much, or more when he's on the court.
    Last edited by Inactive; 01-03-2013 at 01:41 PM.

Local High School Star

the most gifted player in nba history won 1 ring after 10 years in the league. im so impressed.

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rysio
    the most gifted player in nba history won 1 ring after 10 years in the league. im so impressed.
    Put MJ on that Cleveland roster. Same boat.

Local High School Star

Put MJ on that Cleveland roster. Same boat.
    every single top 15-20 player would've won a ring in 07 and 11 on lebrick teams.