Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Frank Isola: "Everyone in the league knows Howard's going to Brooklyn."

[QUOTE]"I will say this. Brian Scalabrini, and as you know Mike he knows everything about the league, came over to me when the Bulls were in New York and said,
    Last edited by D12"Magic"; 02-21-2012 at 06:26 PM.

Default Re: Frank Isola: "Everyone in the league knows he

Good for him!

Default Re: Frank Isola: "Everyone in the league knows Howard's going to Brooklyn."

Waiting for your thought's Niko

Default Re: Frank Isola: "Everyone in the league knows Howard's going to Brooklyn."

Meanwhile D-will wants out. Hilarious.

so dwight will be the 4th most popular player in the city for the next couple years behind Lin,Melo, Amare and Chandler.

great move dwight

I think he's going to Brooklyn too (if he hits FA i think it's all but done - im not a Dallas believer) but with every Knick rumor that Isola brings up you know my thoughts on him, he has no connections, he's a product of his newspaper having no one else. Case in point: He said Melo is going to the Nets 100%. Knicks (in his words) had nothing to offer Denver would even be remotely interested in.

D12 to Brooklyn. Sure.

Isola has inside info. My personal source (D12 posting here) gives me better info than Isola.

and don't tell me im hating, bring up the Smith thread where Isola was being quoted and i said exactly the same thing, that he's a douchey toad.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    I think he's going to Brooklyn too (if he hits FA i think it's all but done - im not a Dallas believer) but with every Knick rumor that Isola brings up you know my thoughts on him, he has no connections, he's a product of his newspaper having no one else. Case in point: He said Melo is going to the Nets 100%. Knicks (in his words) had nothing to offer Denver would even be remotely interested in.

D12 to Brooklyn. Sure.

Isola has inside info. My personal source (D12 posting here) gives me better info than Isola.
    Scal said it also. The White Mamba breaking the news

Quote Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
    Waiting for your thought's Niko
    to summarize...
    im really thinking D12 is goign to NJ, i think they don't trade him actually and you acquire him in FA, or they wait long and you do a 2 way (not a 3 way) trade where they give you a lot of contracts. THe Laker mess makes me iffy on them.

And Isola is a douche.

You're ok. YOu going to Knicks/Nets game in April? I'm going, cheapest way to see my Knicks.

Scal said it also. The White Mamba breaking the news
    im not arguing, but don't give faggy Isola credit for breaking it (or Bucher). It makes my stomach hurt.

to summarize...
    im really thinking D12 is goign to NJ, i think they don't trade him actually and you acquire him in FA, or they wait long and you do a 2 way (not a 3 way) trade where they give you a lot of contracts. THe Laker mess makes me iffy on them.

And Isola is a douche.

You're ok. YOu going to Knicks/Nets game in April? I'm going, cheapest way to see my Knicks.
    Im gonna try, I need to go to a game before the the Brooklyn move. Would love to see Howard live. Depends on what day, April is fun month for me so why not.

Im gonna try, I need to go to a game before the the Brooklyn move. Would love to see Howard live. Depends on what day, April is fun month for me so why not.
    i got to go, my knick tickets for the year are done and its too $$ to buy anymore. That game is goign to be a Knick home game practically, in chinatown they are selling tours to it. I'm thinking those won't be Net fans.

Banned

idc if he no go to lakers or celtics or mavericks or heat then idc

i got to go, my knick tickets for the year are done and its too $$ to buy anymore. That game is goign to be a Knick home game practically, in chinatown they are selling tours to it. I'm thinking those won't be Net fans.
    NJ is always Knick infested anyway, but with Howard that should change

NBA rookie of the year

Been said this!

The fact that Isola never give's Net's their prop's and bashes us, this is interesting.