Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Learning to shoot layups

Default the new most dominate players

ok if yall call the most dominate player SHAQ of averaging 25 points a game, then why cant a few more people in this league be the most dominate2, for example tim duncan, he avg. about 22 or 23 a game, damn near the same rebounds as shaq and sh** the same rings, so why isnt he called what everybody calls shaq,, and 2 be 4real duncan is the total package, he's better then shaq....

another thought a dominate player is a person who can dominate the game, like ummmm kb-he cant be stopped he can score 40 and 50 on u every game, can shaq do that no no no, michael jordan was a dominate player, can anybody stop mj, no no no..... another 1 is wilt chamberlain, hahah he went out there and scored 100 points on nba players, not 2 mention avg. 55points, and 20rebs, thats dominating..

KOBE BRYANT
    MICHAEL JORDAN
    WILT CHAMBERLAIN

those the 3people that can really dominate a game, hahaha not shaq.... the man cant make a freethrow, if he hits his freethrows he'd avg.bout 32 or 33 a game, then he might of been mentioned but now hahahaahaa never shaq

Default Re: the new most dominate players

the new most dominate players

Quote Originally Posted by reecedoc
    ok if yall call the most dominate player SHAQ of averaging 25 points a game, then why cant a few more people in this league be the most dominate2, for example tim duncan, he avg. about 22 or 23 a game, damn near the same rebounds as shaq and sh** the same rings, so why isnt he called what everybody calls shaq,, and 2 be 4real duncan is the total package, he's better then shaq....

another thought a dominate player is a person who can dominate the game, like ummmm kb-he cant be stopped he can score 40 and 50 on u every game, can shaq do that no no no, michael jordan was a dominate player, can anybody stop mj, no no no..... another 1 is wilt chamberlain, hahah he went out there and scored 100 points on nba players, not 2 mention avg. 55points, and 20rebs, thats dominating..

KOBE BRYANT
    MICHAEL JORDAN
    WILT CHAMBERLAIN

those the 3people that can really dominate a game, hahaha not shaq.... the man cant make a freethrow, if he hits his freethrows he'd avg.bout 32 or 33 a game, then he might of been mentioned but now hahahaahaa never shaq

Local High School Star

Lol what? I don't understand what you're saying. In English please. Thank you

Bucks fan

It's dominant you moron. Quit posting during school hours when you need to be learning.

I would consider Shaq a dominant NBA player (4 rings speak for themselves). Especially from 2000-2002, when he helped lead the Lakers to three straight titles. I remember during his championship runs with the Lakers he could not be stopped by anybody at all!!!!!!!!!! Same with Timmy Duncan, the man has a great low post game and is great defensively around the basket (4 rings also speak for themselves). The same can be said about D-Wade, Kobe, Tony Parker, and Lebron, even though they are perimeter players they are all more than capable of dominating NBA games.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by adamcz
    It's dominant you moron. Quit posting during school hours when you need to be learning.
    yall no what i meant so post whats good, yall act like yall in a spelling bee on this computer

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by mateo31
    I would consider Shaq a dominant NBA player (4 rings speak for themselves). Especially from 2000-2002, when he helped lead the Lakers to three straight titles. I remember during his championship runs with the Lakers he could not be stopped by anybody at all!!!!!!!!!! Same with Timmy Duncan, the man has a great low post game and is great defensively around the basket (4 rings also speak for themselves). The same can be said about D-Wade, Kobe, Tony Parker, and Lebron, even though they are perimeter players they are all more than capable of dominating NBA games.
    d-wade and parker and kobe, but not lebron, he aint show up at all

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

GuangMorenoReturns

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by adamcz
    i hope thats not u in ur lil piture box,lil chinese man

George Mikan
    Bill Russell
    Elgin Baylor
    Wilt Chamberlain
    Lew Alcindor
    Dennis Rodman
    Shaquille O'Neal
    Last edited by L.Kizzle; 07-10-2007 at 02:38 PM.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    George Mikan
    Elgin Baylor
    Wilt Chamberlain
    Lew Alcindor
    Shaquille O'Neal

Kareem Abdul Jabbar

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by reecedoc
    i hope thats not u in ur lil piture box,lil chinese man
    Dumbass can't dinstinguish whether it's a 5'0" Jackie Chan or who Yi Jianlian is. Swallow those words, fella, he's 7'0" tall.

Oh and that isn't adamcz. Can't believe i'm saying this, but that's yi jianlian for ALL of you who didn't know.
    Last edited by Fudge; 07-10-2007 at 02:38 PM.

Good High School Starter

You are referring to dominance as what a player can score and put up statistically. Shaq's dominance wasn't just about his numbers.

"Dominate" = ISH classic