Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Kobe "Any player crazy enough to mess with me, is crazy enough to play with me"

Matt Barnes said Kobe sent this to him in a text & it sold him.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: Kobe "Any player crazy enough to mess with me, is crazy enough to play with me"

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Kobe "Any player crazy enough to mess with me, is crazy enough to play with me"

I like it.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Rashard's Avatar

Laker practices this season should be incredibly intense. Artest/Barnes/Kobe/Blake/Fisher, none of those guys back down to anyone. Im so ready for the season to begin. So ready.

KIRA
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Lakers now one of the toughest teams in the league to go with our superior talent.

Serious playground baller

ron artest #'s are gonna go down even further

and he will not appreciate matt barne's taking his time

chemistry issues will ensue

while the miami heat have no chemistry to begin with

celtics 2011 champs

Quote Originally Posted by nosurrender

celtics 2011 champs
    I feel dumb for reading this garbage.

all this excitement for Matt F'n Barnes

who??

Made that high school varsity squad

....There is also that ineffable something known as will. Earlier this season Orlando's feisty Matt Barnes was standing close to Bryant when he feigned throwing a ball at Bryant's face. Bryant never even flinched. "That scared me a little," Barnes said later. "I mean, that wasn't even human."

Barnes tonight on Tony Bruno show: "Kobe has been calling me for the past 2 weeks. He and I have been like boyfriend/girlfriend."....
    Last edited by DTD; 07-23-2010 at 01:06 AM.

Another Laker Dynasty? bleedinpurpleTwo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete

who??
    exactly.

Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

celtics 2011 champs
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber, for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Local High School Star

celtics 2011 champs
    Oh god, I feel like I need to read a book after reading this garbage.

Anyways, that quote is HILARIOUS.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Rashard's Avatar

who??

It's not about who he is, but about what he brings to this team. Which is another much needed perimeter defender who can hustle, finish, and hit the outside shot. It addresses a major weakness on this team. He also brings more needed toughness. His presence also makes things easier for Kobe on the perimeter.

Rarely will there be a night during the season where Kobe will have to expend extra energy on the defensive end guarding the opposing team's best perimeter players. Artest and Barnes will handle that while Kobe will have more energy to focus on the offensive end of the court.

While Matt Barnes may not be a superstar he is EXACTLY the type of addition the Lakers needed to make the team stronger and a favorite to win the title again. I think that's the cause for all the excitment.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rashard
    It's not about who he is, but about what he brings to this team. Which is another much needed perimeter defender who can hustle, finish, and hit the outside shot. It addresses a major weakness on this team. He also brings more needed toughness. His presence also makes things easier for Kobe on the perimeter.

Rarely will their be a night during the season where Kobe will have to expend extra energy on the defensive end guarding the opposing team's best perimeter players. Artest and Barnes will handle that while Kobe will have more energy to focus on the offensive end of the court.

While Matt Barnes may not be a superstar he is EXACTLY the type of addition the Lakers needed to make the team stronger and a favorite to win the title again. I think that's the cause for all the excitment.

EXACTLY only idoits dont understand

Serious playground baller strike first's Avatar

who??
    x2 this

laker fanbois are trippin over this scrub