Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Paul George Tweets

"I don't condone hittin women or think it's coo BUT if SHE ain't trippin then I ain't trippin.. Lets keep it movin lol let that man play!"

"I get it tho NFL.. You just don't hit women!"

"If you in a relationship and a woman hit you first and attacking YOU.. Then you obviously ain't beatin HER. Homie made A bad choice! #StayUp"

On the radio they're acting like the Pacers are going to lose all kinds of season tickets and sponsors for a tweet. What a joke. Nobody cares about this Rice thing other than ESPN and feminists. I've literally never had a conversation about the Rice incident with anyone in real life, just on the internet. Not my girlfriend who I live with, not my friends, nobody, because nobody cares about it.

Act like someone is going to give up a season ticket because of a PG tweet? Radio dude acts like he just kicked a puppy.

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Paul George Tweets

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    BUT

He's gonna have a lotta free time on his hands so expect a full season of these controversial tweets

I am no feminist, but he has to know the sensitivity issue on this topic.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

I don't know that George making idiotic tweets will hurt Indy financially but he should be smart enough to know that now is not the time to attempt anything that anyone could interpret as defending Rice's actions. It's just a dumb thing to do for anyone in the public eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    Welcome to the life of being a public figure. If your opinion is not PC then you're going to get burned. Same thing that happened to Stephen A Smith, got suspended a week for absolutely no reason.

NBA sixth man of the year

Just saw this on the local news. It was a bit insensitive but that not that serious. He did apology several times apparently with some statements he just put out, something to the effect that he apologizes to all the victims of domestic abuse and that he apologizes for his insensitive tweets. Something like that.....

PG must be bored.......

Very good NBA starter wally_world's Avatar

Anybody hits you, you better effing hit back

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    Just saw this on the local news. It was a bit insensitive but that not that serious. He did apology several times apparently with some statements he just put out, something to the effect that he apologizes to all the victims of domestic abuse and that he apologizes for his insensitive tweets. Something like that.....

PG must be bored.......
    I would agree. We're not going to see him play for a number of months anyhow. By the time he gets back to the court people won't be thinking about this so much, he's not the focus of the Rice controversy so it could fade from memory.

Very good NBA starter

he will regret making those tweets

Bird should just confiscate george's phone. He's made a fool of himself with the phishing thing, the dog balls on his arm and now this.

They are talking about his tweets now on ESPN.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkfan
    They are talking about his tweets now on ESPN.
    Of course because they must keep the story alive. I'm personally tired of hearing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Of course because they must keep the story alive. I'm personally tired of hearing about it.
    ESPN largely broadcasts what they think people are interested in. They want viewers. People are interested in this scandal and George made the foolish decision to involve himself in this when it was completely unnecessary and to be realistic there was nothing his tweet could do to help Rice's image or whatever it was he was trying to accomplish. So now he's going to get some backlash.

NBA sixth man of the year

And Larry Bird did come out publicly and say that PG's tweet's were insensitive and they in no way represent the thoughts of the Pacer's organization and that they talked to him about it and he said he understood.

Bird don't play that, lol.....

Local High School Star SpanishACB's Avatar

this is big coporation PR work that doesn't do anything at all but damage control against feminist groups and the such.

because next game they're going to put a bunch of cheerleaders to do their thing.