Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: BREAKING: Kobe flies to Germany again to see doctor who has worked on Usain Bolt.

Thank you, OP, for ruining this forum. Reported. IP banning OP would decrease retarded threads by 95 percent.

Default Re: BREAKING: Kobe flies to Germany again to see doctor who has worked on Usain Bolt.

Quote Originally Posted by iTare
    The most athletic touch pass I've ever seen. IMO my favorite type of pass.

Good High School Starter dreamwarrior's Avatar

I don't blame him. Rose said 70% of the nba juices and I believe him.

Decent playground baller

Every time Kobe comes back from Germany he's Darth Vader reborn with new hips, knees and higher FG%.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    this isnt against nba rules lol
    No, it's just not approved by the American Medical Association in America, which is why he need to go out of country for it.

Damn Kobe looks like a cancer patient. Looks like he's dying.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

MVP season.

Will catapult his all time ranking to #3 at worst behind MJ and Kareem.

I always thought this was Kobe getting that stem cell shit people dont like to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by Encre92
    Can the NBA force retire this pos?
    Nope. Why you mad, bro?

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by MrC1991
    I always thought this was Kobe getting that stem cell shit people dont like to talk about.
    nope, nothing like that...

basically they concentrate your own healing serums in your blood by heating it up then extracting just the part they want in a centrifuge then injecting it into the arthritic joint... it acts as an anti inflammatory, lasts about ten days but during that time the joint is exposed to hype levels of the components your body makes to heal, most patients get a tuneup of one injection once a year... the first treatment is something like 7 injections over a couple weeks

it also complies with all regulations set forth by the World Anti Doping Agency so all the talk of it being against the rules or some form of cheating is nonsense

Good news for Kobe/Laker fans. I feel Kobe will have at least 1-2 more years playing at an all-star level.

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    Kobe is old as f*ck

LOL are you on The Coli? They have the best smileys lol I use them at every forum I go to

these german doctors are shit compared to the japanese :
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    it also complies with all regulations set forth by the World Anti Doping Agency so all the talk of it being against the rules or some form of cheating is nonsense
    It's not nonsense. Remind me why he has to go overseas for it again?

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolBBall
    It's not nonsense. Remind me why he has to go overseas for it again?
    Does the US offer the same procedure?