Default kroenke is screwing us

What going on- kroenke promised to pay for a winner and payed when it wasn't realistic to win it and now that it is he won't pay

If he won't pay anymore kroenke should sell the team- is walmart not doing it? More food stamps than ever- what happened to the st louis rams?

If the players were poker chips with different values the nugs have given away more than enough value in chips all for nothing over the last 2 years to have a great chance to win- and because of the "sucess" we aren't mad? This is wrong- kroenke should sell

Default Re: kroenke is screwing us

Karl gets an extension? Terrible move- this is not something g karl is doing, chauncey coaches the team and carmelo, nene, chauncey, and jr are better than other teams top players- nugs have 3-4 role players playing hard and well- g karl is doing nothing- except holdint the team back- a g karl extension is like trying not to win a championship or have the team play to its fullest

go away.

Local High School Star Geandily's Avatar

Agreed- Karl sucks, and I stick by that regardless of what the team is doing (unlike a lot of people). I can recognize when good coaching is making a team good and when, in contrast, it is the player's doing; as is the case with the Nuggets.

Learning to shoot layups BirdNasty's Avatar

Nuggs are really pissing me off. The past two games really hurt us. Wake up Nuggets!!

This is time for the money- kroenke has to step up- they will have to buy somebody off to move kmart- if he expires that hurts the franchise bad- its like giving away 25 percent of your assets, even if its your worst valued assets it still a big part of what you have- chances are someone kmart was traded too waives him anyway so nugs could always re-sign him
    -----------
    Will the nugs pay to get better? Haven't for years but now it is time
    -----
    For instance if gs won't do beidrins + gadzurich or radmonovic for kmart, maybe they would trade all 3 if nugs would take on salary(maybe that's too much salary, but my point is maybe nugs have to take in an extra 3-4 mill to make a deal happen and I'm worried they won't
    -----
    This is not the time to have an uncommited to winning ownership group, carmelo and the core is ready to win now

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Geandily
    Agreed- Karl sucks, and I stick by that regardless of what the team is doing (unlike a lot of people). I can recognize when good coaching is making a team good and when, in contrast, it is the player's doing; as is the case with the Nuggets.

After seeing the Nuggets in the playoffs without Karl, do you still think Karl is a bad coach?

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

I use to hate Karl and I still think his coaching might not be the BEST fit for somebody like Melo. He still has him leak out on the break to help him gain position when rebounding is one of our big concerns and Melo could really help out with that if given a bigger chance. Rebounding wins ball games too. But he can really control the ego's on this team and keep everybody doing there job. Nuggets need him and I think it showed why this playoffs.

Anyways gringo's your trades sucks. Vlad Rad? Seriously? AB wouldn't be bad and provide size and rebounding but he's coming off a pretty crappy year and if were losing K-Mart I don't see how it even makes us THAT much better if at all. People need to take a look at our record without K-Mart and realize the impact this guy has defensively. Look at his numbers when Melo\Billups are out he was KILLING it in that one stretch. Your right that we have to get something for his contract and I'd probably take AB just for the shake up but I think there might be a better deal or two out there that doesn't include Vlad Rad.

Fact of the matter is if you want to be realistic the Nuggets don't have the pieces to grab a player or two that will make us the favorites. You can't blame the FO when there not getting anything because there's no teams that want to give something up. We have K-Mart's contract and Ty Lawson witch none of us want to be traded.

IMO our best bet is to sign some bigs for depth and take another run next year. Hope we have a healthy year surprise some people get the 2-4th seed and hope we hit our stride at the right time and upset somebody. I'd rather we grab someone that's going to have a HUGE impact and take us to another level but I'm not getting my hopes up because it's unlikey that it happens. Here's hoping I'm wrong tho.

How are more of you not pissed- I get that most of the nugs fans on ish jumped on the bandwagon during the carmelo era so they just don't get what being a. Nuggets fan b.c. (before carmelo), but for the longtime nugs fans how can you take this?
    Kroenke promised to pay for a winner and he is proving to have lied- if our owner was commited to winning this would not be happening

In Billups We Trust Mile High Crew's Avatar

well damn, its been awhile since i posted

Woo Woo Woo U Know IT! Zack Ryder's Avatar

damn bro

French Toast Mafia Sterlingsucks's Avatar

If the GM does not sign Aaron Afflalo and Wilson Chandler I think he should be fired !

I rule the local playground

I think all the players that we have are worth it. My least favorite is probably Felton though. Harrington isn't great either but he's capable of doing work occasionally too. We need better coaching.

don't play slow ass felton on Russel Westbrook. Don't run small against OKC.. you know the common sense things that Karl lacks.

Saw a basketball once

get Kroenke an NBA team in St. Louis so he can sell off the nuggets and we can all be happy. I'm sorry you guys have to deal with this, you're a great fanbase, but the NFL has cross ownership rules.

All Stern has to do is agree to give Kroenke and St. Louis the next NBA expansion franchise and a date for when we can expect a team and I'm sure Kroenke would be happy to sell off the Nuggets. Also lock in the price at $300M.

Nugs should be in the beginning/early middle stages of a Dynasty right now- Dallas Mavericks the champs? Get real. Nugs were the only team Phil and Kobe feared, hell the nugs were the team Phil wanted to coach. They are all happy about Kroenke and Karls style.

The funniest part is that the fans bought into all of it- yeah sure "carmelo was going to leave anyways" , "you shouldn't ever even try Jr smith playing w Carmelo, nene, and Billups" , "building around medium level talent is the way to success in the nba" even down to "birdman is better than Camby" - Fact is we have an owner who didn't try to win and he hired the perfect coach to shoot for above average. Its just too bad real nuggets fans never got to see what was possible- good for the "afflalo is a better player than Jr smith" type fans, they can keep enjoying what's coming