Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Lebron is a much more likable player and person than MJ and Kobe

Kobe's rage and asshole attitude stems from his constant frustration of being 1/18

Quote Originally Posted by deja vu
    LOL you must be a conspiracy theory nut. Kobe probably allegedly raped that girl but Jordan's dad was killed by robbers (not even remotely related to gambling).
    The things kids believe to promote their inferior heroes of today.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    I know games that courts even more.

The finals.

To bad Lebron didn't show up when he had the chance to settle the score.

You do realize that is from the series in which Bron averaged almost 40 ppg right? Unfortunately he had to play 1 vs 5, kinda like this year's Finals.
    Kobe and Bron could have met in the Finals in 2011, but Kobe was too busy getting shut down by a 40 year old Jason Kidd.

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave
    I can totally see his wife being a massive b*tch, lol.

From what I've heard of NBA stars, surprisingly Charles Barkley is the nicest, most personable one off the court.

Allen Iverson is an ass-hat from my experience.
    Godzilla threw a mofo out a plate glass window

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/199...arkley-s-group

I can totally see his wife being a massive b*tch, lol.

From what I've heard of NBA stars, surprisingly Charles Barkley is the nicest, most personable one off the court.

Allen Iverson is an ass-hat from my experience.
    Give us your Iverson experience ...

MJ used to play pick up with street youths near the stadium. Periodically check up on their grades if they wanted him to continue to come play with them. Was very involved in charities.

My sister met Bron courtside this year, chatted with him, and she said he was extremely nice.

Buddy of mine works for the Mavericks, said LeBron every year leaves pairs of sneaks for the opposing team's ball boys. Also is great with his teammates. But I've also heard much like Scottie No Tippin Pippen he's horrendous at restaraunts. Is cheap, asks for his steak to be cut up into small bites like he's a toddler.

He also told me Kobe isolates himself in a whole section of the locker room for himself, and doesn't speak with them much during pre-game or warm ups.

Just what I've heard, don't shoot the messenger.

Banned

Lebron seems like a cool guy to hang out with.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Kobe and Bron could have met in the Finals in 2011, but Kobe was too busy getting shut down by a 40 year old Jason Kidd.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    Give us your Iverson experience ...

MJ used to play pick up with street youths near the stadium. Periodically check up on their grades if they wanted him to continue to come play with them. Was very involved in charities.

My sister met Bron courtside this year, chatted with him, and she said he was extremely nice.

Buddy of mine works for the Mavericks, said LeBron every year leaves pairs of sneaks for the opposing team's ball boys. Also is great with his teammates. But I've also heard much like Scottie No Tippin Pippen he's horrendous at restaraunts. Is cheap, asks for his steak to be cut up into small bites like he's a toddler.

He also told me Kobe isolates himself in a whole section of the locker room for himself, and doesn't speak with them much during pre-game or warm ups.

Just what I've heard, don't shoot the messenger.
    I ran into Iverson in L.A. during the All-Star break in 02 or 03 I think, and he was just rude as f*ck, but then his entourage got super heated when I asked for an autograph.

Just an all-around dick though to be honest. He went off on someone trying to take a photo from like 20 feet away and I'm thinking "dude you're in LA, people will try and take photos of famous people, don't lose your sh*t".

His limo is driving down the street with his entourage yelling at people for taking photos. Classy.

Iverson was definitely not 6'0 either, I'm 6'0 and I was literally right next to him and he's a good 1-2 inches shorter than me.

at LeBron asking for his steak to be cut up. I can totally see it.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by beastee
    Yeah, real likeable...

Pre-Decision yes. Post...a cockbag like all the other big stars.
    what about dirk hes likable

at LeBron asking for his steak to be cut up. I can totally see it.
    Well he's the KANG, am I right? And like most blacks, ask for a premium cut of steak to be cooked to leather, well done.

That sucks about your AI experience. I saw something similar with Christian Bale on the set of Batman Begins. Larry Hughes was cool when I met him for what it's worth.

NBA rookie of the year

On Jordan I've heard mixed things ... on one hand I've heard he's actually very generous with kids who have disabilities or the poorer kids that live around the old Chicago Stadium. He's very good to kids in general.

But I've also heard he can be rude to groupies and autograph adults.

I had a friend who was a Hooters girl in Phoenix, she used to hang out with Barkley and sometimes Jordan would join them, she told me Chuck was really nice, MJ not so much, at least to the groupies/hoez, lol. But MJ does tip well apparently.

I've heard Pippen is a bit of an ass off the court too.

But I've also heard he can be rude to groupies and autograph adults.
    As it should be. Autograph adults CREEP me out. A picture? I get it. The autograph is usually meant to sell. Don't profit off his name. I'm all about the experience.

I've heard Pippen is a bit of an ass off the court too
    Big time. More so than Jordan. Notorious douche around Chicago. BJ Armstrong on the other hand was extremely nice.

As a person.. I agree, as a basketball player?? uh.. Nooooo

NBA rookie of the year

On LeBron I haven't heard too much other than he can be kind of a dick when he's in the club. He goes into full diva mode. I've heard he is relatively nice to bar staff though.

Quote Originally Posted by deja vu
    LOL you must be a conspiracy theory nut. Kobe probably allegedly raped that girl but Jordan's dad was killed by robbers (not even remotely related to gambling).
    OP is some 30 year old that tries to act like he's 16 and doing a horrible job of it.