Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Is Westbrook the only player who's (nearly) universally liked on here?

I disagree.
    WB seems to get all the heat when OKC loses. Every game you will read things like "WB and Durant can't co exist"
    "WB is a chucker"
    "WB isn't a PG"
    "Durant won't win a ring with WB"
    "Thunder should trade WB"

I guess Brow is the one you're looking for.

National High School Star lakers_forever's Avatar

Default Re: Is Westbrook the only player who's (nearly) universally liked on here?

National High School Star Fire Colangelo's Avatar

Brows gonna get his share if haters eventually. I remember Harden was pretty well liked in OKC, and now ... Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Colangelo
    Brows gonna get his share if haters eventually. I remember Harden was pretty well liked in OKC, and now ... Lol
    Harden would be much more liked around here if Houston fans didn't claim he was a franchise player/superstar.

HAH! Westbrook has his share of fans on here, but as for universally liked, not a chance.

He's a lightning bolt, the most electrifying man in sports, but far from everyone liking him.

I think fans of every team can appreciate him, everyone calls him Goatbrook sometime or another after one of his crazy dunks

I like Westbrook. Nash and Duncan are pretty universally liked, except by butthurt Laker fans and butthurt Laker fans, respectively.

National High School Star Fire Colangelo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IncarceratedBob
    Harden would be much more liked around here if Houston fans didn't claim he was a franchise player/superstar.
    Well yeah, the flopping shit doesn't help either. But eventually AD is gonna have bandwagon/fans that will prop him up like all the other greats.

Duncan, Gasol brothers

Everybody loves Steph Curry.

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lakers_forever
    That gif is GOAT. Everytime I see them play in the clutch, I think of this.

Quote Originally Posted by fpliii
    Westbrook.....(nearly) universally liked on here

NBA Superstar

Brian Scalabrine.

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Anthony Davis comes to mind.
    He'll be the darling next season and people with pick him apart the following season.

#mediacycle

I think it's true most people "like" Westbrook because they like the way his personality comes off.

As a player I think he is pretty flawed but he is GOATbrook and plays the game with a combination of balls/fun that's hard not to identify with.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
    So your theory is that because Westbrook isn't talked about that much, he is universally liked?

Do you realize how much shit he caught when he came back and the Thunder started losing games?

I mean, ffs, so many people here call him Westbrick... **** off dude, really. He has been catching shit from fans for years. He is not universally liked.

Troll thread is troll thread is obvious.

The closest players to being "universally liked"(which doesn't exist btw) are probably like Grant Hill and Ray Allen or some shit.
    You come across as such a douche in all of your posts.

NBA Legend

Im not a chuckbrook guy