Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Is D Wade scared of Lance Stephenson???

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Wade pushed back BECAUSE he was scared. DONT YOU GET IT?
    [COLOR="Magenta"]
    lance was in chalmers face talkn trash

and Wade came over n pushed em
    [/COLOR]

Wade is a punk, but he has never gotten scared on the court and has never backed down.

I edited the face Wade made when Lance approached him

Proof is in the pudding

By the way, after re-watching this a couple times, I realized something...

Everyone's been complaining about how Stephenson got ejected for saying "WHAT", and I was in agreement. I root for Miami but I'm an objective fan and I didn't think he deserved a tech.

But what actually happened was this: Stephenson said "WHAT", to which Wade simply laughed and held his ground. But then Stephenson turned away from Wade and yelled "F[COLOR="Black"]UCK[/COLOR] THAT SHIT!" It was after this that Wade held his arms out asking for the tech, and it was after this that it was called. After seeing and realizing this, it definitely looks like Stephenson deserved the tech after all. That shit was unnecessary and stupid. Getting all confrontational, screaming and cursing... right after he just scored a bucket? Does he expect Wade to avoid eye contact?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Wade is a punk, but he has never gotten scared on the court and has never backed down.

LOL wades a B|tch, the reason why he never backed down from anyone is he's already on the ground whining and can't back up any farther

Local High School Star Akhenaten's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    At first I asked myself "Why didn't OP include a video or a .gif of these moments when Wade was apparently 'shook'?"

And then I realized... that's because they don't exist. OP is making shit up.

Stephenson was up in Chalmers's face for NO reason, and Wade stepped up and defended his little bro. So being confrontational and defending your friends is beta?

Then Lance got uncomfortable because Wade was looking at him, yelled "WHAT" like an angry baby and made himself look like a fool... Wade smiled back at him like when VC was laughing a John Wall... that shit was as alpha as it gets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n80deMw6u_4

Seriously, watch from 0:24-0:33 ... look at how mad Stephenson is, and then just watch Wade size him up and chuckle to himself. If you think that's "shook", then you just don't know how to read a person's body language.

D Wade ain't scared of shit.
    Just need to repeat myself because this is a no-brainer and you all don't seem to be getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Akhenaten
    Distance: 35 meters
    Verdict: Bigass Pussy

Banned

Why does wade go crying like a bitch to the refs?

Banned

Are you retards serious? Dude laughed at Lance and didn't even budge for a second. He even shoved him to start the whole thing, but yeah, he's shook. Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Are you retards serious? Dude laughed at Lance and didn't even budge for a second. He even shoved him to start the whole thing, but yeah, he's shook. Christ.
    Haters can't stand Wade's infinite swagger. They're straight Dhalsim right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    What the f*ck does Kobe have to do with the thread? Stop trolling...To answer the OP...you egg and talk and stare down a guy and then whine to the ref because he says 1 word back to you, he's a b*tch..End of story...
    He also wasnt the one walking to the locker room with 5 minutes left to go in the game either.

Wade did exactly what any player should do, let a dumbass run his mouth and get himself tossed.

Well played.

Lance was talking shit over his shoulder as he was walking away. Not exactly some tough guy shit.

I rule the local playground Rondo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax
    Dwyane Wade is one of the toughest superstars in the NBA. He stood up to KG after he cheapshotted Mike Miller on a screen. He broke Kobe's nose. He punked Ramon Sessions, Rip Hamilton, Coach Spoelstra.

Kobe is soft and needs the fans, refs, cameras, teammates, NBA front office, lawyers, police to standup for him. He had his fans threaten Dahntay Jones on twitter. Dude lost a fight to a 6'3 195 lbs SG (Chris Childs). Its the equivalent of Wade losing to Norris Cole.
    Haha

Cheap shots like kicking a guy in the balls is "tough"? I call it cowardly.

Still can't believe they called a tech for that. Definitely didn't look like they were until Miami surrounded the official, pretty weak.