Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Trump Landslide or close win/Hillary Landslide or close win: VOTE

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    Jim can you tell irish boy to go make some potatos for me
    As you wish

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Florida is still the south. And much of it is waaaaaaaaaaay more country than people think. Those dudes out in the swamp might well come into town to vote Trump. I think he gets it...but not the others he needs. He needs damn near every swing state.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Florida is still the south. And much of it is waaaaaaaaaaay more country than people think. Those dudes out in the swamp might well come into town to vote Trump. I think he gets it...but not the others he needs. He needs damn near every swing state.
    trump's ground game is butt and most polls have her winning it. i think she takes FL.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    Jim can you tell irish boy to go make some potatos for me
    Make fun of 2.4 inch for riding the bus too, please

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    trump's ground game is butt and most polls have her winning it. i think she takes FL.

The new CNN narrative.

In florida....I feel like the kinds of people who vote for Trump arent the ones you get a hold of to ask in a poll. Nationally? Not so much. Florida has a lot of people hard to account for till they come out of the swamp. Every time im down there im shocked how backwoods it feels once you get outside the major cities. You go 20 minutes outside Miami Florida is more country than Tennessee, Alabama, or Louisiana.

In florida....I feel like the kinds of people who vote for Trump arent the ones you get a hold of to ask in a poll. Nationally? Not so much. Florida has a lot of people hard to account for till they come out of the swamp. Every time im down there im shocked how backwoods it feels once you get outside the major cities. You go 20 minutes outside Miami Florida is more country than Tennessee, Alabama, or Louisiana.
    99% of polls are randomly sampled.

The random sample didnt ask these dudes:

But they hate Hillary and they want to make America great again. Bet on it.

Those dudes have flip phones with unlisted numbers and no wifi. How you gonna poll them? Get airlifted out and knock on doors?

The south votes trump. Always assume the south is gonna do something ridiculous and youre never disappointed.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

You can't believe the MSM polls. They poll heavily democrat and college educated...less blue collar.

I'm down with HRC

The random sample didnt ask these dudes:

But they hate Hillary and they want to make America great again. Bet on it.

Those dudes have flip phones with unlisted numbers and no wifi. How you gonna poll them? Get airlifted out and knock on doors?

The south votes trump. Always assume the south is gonna do something ridiculous and youre never disappointed.
    She win FL and win it by more than Clinton did. Rubio is in trouble too

Banned

In the second video of James O'Keefe's new explosive series on the DNC and Hillary Clinton campaign, Democratic party operatives tell us how to successfully commit voter fraud on a massive scale. Scott Foval, who has since been fired, admits that the Democrats have been rigging elections for fifty years.
    I have yet to watch the video.

Here it is

SPREAD THIS LIKE WILDFIRE, PATRIOTS

Jameer's electoral map is the closest to what I think will happen.

Clinton will win pretty easily as she leads by a large amount in PA, CO, VA, and NH which is enough to hit 270. I think she also wins NC and FL but by a smaller margin

Great college starter ThePhantomCreep's Avatar

I think Arizona is legit in play and HRC can take it. Otherwise the map will resemble Jameer's.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomCreep
    I think Arizona is legit in play and HRC can take it. Otherwise the map will resemble Jameer's.

What did you think of the two O'Keefe videos that just came out?

Banned

Trump is going to win Pennsylvania and Colorado and it is going to be over as soon as he does.