Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Shaq hatin on Dwight

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    jealous over what ? nonsense .. howard will never even come close to the impact and dominance shaq had
    He gets jealous over shit that shouldnt matter. No doubt Shaq was better but he gets all bitchy when Chuck even calls him Superman. Stupid shit.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    Barkley just destroyed Shaq. Gotta say, I was glad he did it. Shaq had no response after Barkley got him to admit the Lakers would be better with Howard instead of Bynum. Can't believe people are actually trying to make Howard vs Bynum into a debate.
    I agree. Skip Bayless needs to shut his mouth too .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    Explain how? Dwight is carrying his team and beats Bynum in points, rebs,asts, steals, fg%, blocks.. the list goes on.
    Just to be fair, Bynum's stats would be a little different if he didn't miss those 4 games due to that suspension from last season, was the #1 option on his team, and if he played as many minutes as Howard did.

I suggest you check their per 36 minutes stats.

I honestly don't think Dwight wants to be a Laker unless he gets to have the imaginary title of "the man".

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    Just to be fair, Bynum's stats would be a little different if he didn't miss those 4 games due to that suspension from last season, was the #1 option on his team, and if he played as many minutes as Howard did.

I suggest you check their per 36 minutes stats.
    Bynum can't handle double teams, he is lucky to play with Kobe and Gasol where he gets a lot of easy baskets. He also gets gassed pretty quickly, he is not conditioned well enough to play heavy minutes yet. I love him but Howard is clearly the superior player until Bynum proves himself.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Allstar24
    Bynum can't handle double teams, he is lucky to play with Kobe and Gasol where he gets a lot of easy baskets. He also gets gassed pretty quickly, he is not conditioned well enough to play heavy minutes yet. I love him but Howard is clearly the superior player until Bynum proves himself.
    I'm not arguing that Bynum is better than Howard. I am just saying that production wise they are actually pretty close and that this comparison is a lot closer than what some of the people are saying it is.

per 36 minutes...

Bynum - 18 ppg, 14.6 rpg, 0.8 apg, 2.2 bpg, 51.4% fg, 53.6% TS
    Howard - 17.4 ppg, 13.9 rpg, 2.1 apg, 2.1 bpg, 58.8% fg, 56.1% TS

It's closer than what most people think.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Troutfisch's Avatar

I'm really starting to question TNT for adding Shaq to the Inside crew.

So far he's come across as both stupid and emotional so I personally can't wait until they show him the door. Barkley already seems to be tired of his childish antics.

Magic Johnson

I'm not arguing that Bynum is better than Howard. I am just saying that production wise they are actually pretty close and that this comparison is a lot closer than what some of the people are saying it is.

per 36 minutes...

Bynum - 18 ppg, 14.6 rpg, 0.8 apg, 2.2 bpg, 51.4% fg, 53.6% TS
    Howard - 17.4 ppg, 13.9 rpg, 2.1 apg, 2.1 bpg, 58.8% fg, 56.1% TS

It's closer than what most people think.
    How misleading. Dwight would kill on the Lakers. He'd probably average 23/15/5 assists if he came to LA. Seriously. Kobe and Gasol would open up his game tremendously.

Bynum's beginning to remind me of a young Jermaine O'Neal, who thrived early on with the Pacers because teams also had to pay attention to Miller, Artest, etc. Once it became O'Neal's team he still put up numbers but did so at a less efficient rate, and was never really a true 1st option.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by gotvtec
    I agree. Skip Bayless needs to shut his mouth too .
    That's always true. He literally pulls shit out of his ass when talking about Dwight. Stephen A destroys him every time Dwight is mentioned. Was glad to see Stephen mention the jump hooks with both hands, shows that Stephen watches Dwight and Skip doesn't.

Skip needs to stop talking basketball forever and get some better hair dye.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    How misleading. Dwight would kill on the Lakers. He'd probably average 23/15/5 assists if he came to LA. Seriously. Kobe and Gasol would open up his game tremendously.

Bynum's beginning to remind me of a young Jermaine O'Neal, who thrived early on with the Pacers because teams also had to pay attention to Miller, Artest, etc. Once it became O'Neal's team he still put up numbers but did so at a less efficient rate, and was never really a true 1st option.
    that was only because all the injuries JO had

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    Jermaine was never efficient to begin with.....
    Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    I honestly don't think Dwight wants to be a Laker unless he gets to have the imaginary title of "the man".
    He loves LA and I am pretty sure his first option is the Nets, not the Lakers.

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    that was only because all the injuries JO had
    I'm thinking specifically of the season where he put up 24/10 on 45%. I thought he was healthy up until the playoffs. Either way, he was more of an Alonzo Mourning type of guy forced to be the man offensively and it just wasn't a good fit. I feel Bynum's the same way.

@ your positive rep.

Magic Johnson

Jermaine was never efficient to begin with.....

He loves LA and I am pretty sure his first option is the Nets, not the Lakers.
    Yes, he was. O'Neal put up like 19/11 for a couple years on close to 50% shooting. What's crazy is that he finished 3rd in MVP voting after going for 24/10 even though he only shot 45%, which is awful for a big man.

I think part of O'Neal's offensive decline was because he mysteriously got rid of a very effective hook shot in favor of a turn around jump shot. I'll never understand why he did that.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    It's called de facto.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_facto

Decent playground baller NastyCrossover1's Avatar

Howard should be more way more dominant than he is.

I'm agree with Shaq.

Bynum > Howard