Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Default Re: Adrian Wojnarowski: "I think the NBA has changed forever with Stern's act tonight."

Quote Originally Posted by thejumpa
    If people really think the league has changed because one trade didn't go through, then they need to off themselves. It's not that serious folks.
    The era of Twitter

SMFH

Default Re: Adrian Wojnarowski: "I think the NBA has changed forever with Stern's act tonight."

#OccupyNBA

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    I hate Stern's guts, but he did the right thing.
    The league dictating trade's is not "the right thing". Especially when it's being coerced by the owners. In fact, that's absolutely 100% the wrong thing.

Decent college freshman Doctor Rivers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by comerb
    The league dictating trade's is not "the right thing". Especially when it's being coerced by the owners. In fact, that's absolutely 100% the wrong thing.
    this

My Pimp Hand Is Lethal Wonder Bread Kid's Avatar

Translation:

"To listen to Mitch, Mike Brown, Kobe and Chris Paul, Kobe and Chris Paul's agents reaching out to me tonight: I think the NBA has changed forever with Stern's act tonight."

Like I said before getting CP3 for Pau & Odom is not building a super team, getting Dwight with a team that has CP3 & Kobe, is building a super team, that's the trade he should have looked to block!

the 1% are being terrorized by the overregulation of Dictator Stern

Bingo. The reasons behind this were wrong. Period.

Magic Johnson

How embarrassing. Wojnarowski and Broussard are the only two media guys who continually make themselves look like 16 year old drama queens.

My Pimp Hand Is Lethal Wonder Bread Kid's Avatar

They own the team dumby. Their money is invested in said team. They have all the right to nix a trade that lowers their teams value.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonder Bread Kid
    "the NBA has changed."

No it hasn't.

The owner of the team (in this case, multiple owners) decided against the trade.

LOL at the media doing everything they can to get the trade to happen.

"The NBA as we knew is long gone. For tonight the winds of change have forever changed the landscape of the NBA. This is the 9/11 for the NBA."

No, sit down ass hat.

Everyone will forget about this come Monday.
    then these owners are cowards because they are all denying blocking the trade. and the nba front office is full of liars for indicating stern is the one to veto the trade.

They own the team dumby. Their money is invested in said team. They have all the right to nix a trade that lowers their teams value.
    Hornets, Lakers, Rockets own the team as well

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Gotta admit, a bunch of 6'5 NBA players camped out in front of the NBA offices in tents playing bongo drums and doing the human mic check thing sounds hilarious.

Local High School Star Mr Know It All's Avatar

If Mark Cuban vetoed a trade that the Mavericks were about to make no one would think twice about it, just an owner exercising his power.

David Stern and the NBA own the Hornets. They can do WHATEVER THEY WANT.

Deal with it.

Please contact

cp3 leaving for nothing will raise their value?