Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: Adrian Wojnarowski: "I think the NBA has changed forever with Stern's act tonight."

Not only does this trade add more salary to the Hornets, which the league has to cover, but it also reduces the Laker's salaries, and lowers the amount they would have to pay in luxury tax. So in effect the league would be paying the Lakers to take Paul from the Hornets, while taking the 3 worst players of the trade. They wouldn't even get the second best player of the trade in Gasol.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: Adrian Wojnarowski: "I think the NBA has changed forever with Stern's act tonight."

[QUOTE=B

Of course the media is overblowing the shit out of this. "The NBA is changed forever. Oh God."

Give me a break.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinJDW
    Of course the media is overblowing the shit out of this.
    ya, just like they began overblowing a potential lockout last season and everyone said there wouldn't be one. or when they pointed out that 'competitive balance' was nothing more than PR and a money grab which it's proving to be