Q: The Pacers are really moving up the draft board (would pick at #6 today). What position do you see them addressing, and who are some likely options? Chad Ford: When Paul George went down, I was devastated for him and Indiana. Given the current climate in the East, I thought this season may have been the Pacers best shot to get to the Finals. But the silver lining is that a Top 6 pick may very well help them stay in contention for much longer. David West is getting old. They have issues at the two guard position. One of those two positions will likely be addressed in the draft. I know they were one of several teams that were hoping D'Angelo Russell (there's a theme to this chat -- his stock is red hot right now) would be there. He'd be a perfect fit in their backcourt. I just don't think he'll last to six anymore. There are a number of terrific bigs in that range however. I'd personally love to see Kevon Looney there. He and Paul George as forwards would be crazy. ESPN.com - See more at: http://*********.com/rumors.htm#sthash.AzTNEiU8.dpuf