Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: patty mills showing why he should be a starting point in the NBA right now

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Australians are NBA only fans just like Filipinos, Chinese and Americans.

That means that to an NBA only fan, Mills getting completely dominated by Huertas (5th-6th best PG in Europe) = "ballin".

Remember Euroleague scrubs like Dragic, Jennings, Lawson, and Rubio were "dominant over there" according to these same NBA only fans.
    Australia is not a nation that has a big basketball following. Our national league is in jeopardy every year of going broke, there just isnt enough money and support and its poorly run by inept management. Reason I say this is, when we have players that are showing success at any level, we are very proud, so if a player like Patty Mills or Andrew Bogut are playing, the few fans we have here will make light of their success very eagerly.

Anyways, you are not Australian, you might think you know about Australia and its fans but you really don't. You have a bad rep on here, and you should probably stick to what you know, that Eurocrap league whatever it is...

Default Re: patty mills showing why he should be a starting point in the NBA right now

You are a ****ing idiot. Spanoulis is like 50 billion times better than Mills.

Then remind me why he isnt playing in these olympics?? Or please do tell us what his NBA stats were

Your precious VSpan is a fu*king scrub and Greece are a bunch of losers..

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu
    You clearly didn't watch the game then, considering when I posted that, the game was still going on, which he had a very good last few min stretch.

He definitely was balling those final few minutes.
    I watched the game. He is the sole reason why Australia lost the game. If they had played with Dellavedova and Ingles running point the whole game and never let Mills in the game - they would have beaten Brazil.

Conversely, Splitter and Barbosa were so horrible for Brazil that they still almost lost, despite how horrible of a game Mills played.

NBA only fans are all retarded as **** idiots.
    As opposed to Euroleague fans... Or fan... Just you, because its a shit second rate league where NBA scrubs go to dominate when theyre bored...

Anthony Parker 2x MVP

Back to Arkansas f@ggot

Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

You are a ****ing idiot. Spanoulis is like 50 billion times better than Mills.
    And yet, he still sucks. Wow.

As much as I hate to agree with Eurotrash.... Mills is pretty crap.

**** you asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Walker
    As much as I hate to agree with Eurotrash.... Mills is pretty crap.
    As much as I hate to disagree with you as a fellow Aussie, he is a bench player in the NBA, so he isn't a bad player. A bench player in the Australian league, I could probably agree with you. Mills is a little erratic, has lightning speed, but just lacks control at times and throws up off balance shots. His slight frame does disadvantage him when he gets bodied up and pushed around.

Mills is strictly backup/change of pace worthy as far as the NBA goes. Big overreaction by the OP here.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    As much as I hate to disagree with you as a fellow Aussie, he is a bench player in the NBA, so he isn't a bad player. A bench player in the Australian league, I could probably agree with you. Mills is a little erratic, has lightning speed, but just lacks control at times and throws up off balance shots. His slight frame does disadvantage him when he gets bodied up and pushed around.
    He's an NBA level player................

so ****ing what?

He's still a terrible player and Ausutralia can't ever do anything good as a team as long as he is their point guard.

The NBA is filled with hundreds of scrub players. Mills is one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    Mills is strictly backup/change of pace worthy as far as the NBA goes. Big overreaction by the OP here.
    No doubt. He is not a good player if we are comparing him to NBA standard. As a player coming from Australia? Then he is a star

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    No doubt. He is not a good player if we are comparing him to NBA standard. As a player coming from Australia? Then he is a star
    Is he?

Funny............I am think of guys like Andrew Gaze as being "stars" from Australia.

On the current Australia team, Newley, Ingles, Dellavedova, Baynes, Maric, Andersen - are all better players than Mills is.

Yes, Mills is an NBA level player. But he still sucks. Not for lack of ability. But for the fact that he plays like such an idiot.

so ****ing what?

He's still a terrible player and Ausutralia can't ever do anything good as a team as long as he is their point guard.

I don't get it, if the NBA is full of scrubs and Euroleague is so much better why can't they win anything? Why did you prediction of Spain winning the WC blow up in your face? Why did NBA scrub Anthony f-in Parker win 2 MVP's in your vaunted league?

Don't bother answering, we all know the answers to these queries.....it's because your favorite league is 2nd rate.

Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

I thought Euroleague was banned. What's with all these anger bro. You were a much more poised troll

so ****ing what?

Says you the keyboard warrior... And what credentials do you have? Have you ever done something meaningful in basketball?