Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Shaq vs Wilt - Which Center Was Better? Based On This Criteria:

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    Haha, this nonsense is hilarious.

You called me out completely randomly in 2 threads from no where, I had never even written a word directed to you and now suddenly I'm obsessed, haha.. Pathetic dude, you're really pathetic.
    I called you out in a thread I created to give jlauber a thank you. I never said he was an amazing poster, he just gives us a lot of valuable information and links. There's no debating that.

And you always come up with these ignorant and silly comments towards everyone, not only me, you have this silly attitude. That is why you're considered to be a garbage poster and you spam in the forum constantly, you tell people what to write and you act like you're someone, you're just a silly friendless dude.
    What's wrong with having a playful attitude? I'm considered to be garbage? Must be why I have so much rep in only just over 1,100 posts. Must be why I have long lasting friendships with people from here for over 10 years. AKADS, kwajo are just two.

You're posting in every thread and you average 35 posts per day, I've only seen people mock you and you even threatened to leave which you of course didn't..
    35 posts a day is easy when you're at work or trying not to study. Just wait until the season is in and I'm in game threads.

You seem to think that you're some hot shot and you mention your old nickname in every thread like anyone actually gives a damn about you..
    I mention my old nickname so people know who I am. It seems like you have a major issue, no one else.

Yeah, kid, keep stalking people and keep telling people what to write while you defend trolls while acting like you're some hotshot anyone gives a damn about..
    Where do I tell people what to write? What trolls do I defend? I know I defended some Miami troll - but he's not a bad troll like a Godzuki or LakersReign.

I don't act like a hotshot, but you obviously think I am one. You have some complex. Also, before you call me kid, you should mention your age. Nothing worse than calling people 'kid' to try and sound like you're a boss in an argument, when all you are is a butthurt little sissy from Sweden.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    Wilt
    Jlauber's reaction:

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Jlauber's reaction:

Add a I heart Wilt text to his shirt or something

Honestly, it will be a combination of all of these

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Raz

I don't act like a hotshot, but you obviously think I am one. You have some complex. Also, before you call me kid, you should mention your age. Nothing worse than calling people 'kid' to try and sound like you're a boss in an argument, when all you are is a butthurt little sissy from Sweden.

I don't think you're shit worth, you spam about you being "Ced" but no one really gives a damn.

I'm 22, age is just a number though, mentally you're like a child considering how horrible you are as a poster and how much you lick butt.

I'm no boss, but you're a friendless kid mentally and you're just a lame guy. Attention whore deluxe, you spam your twitter on here and you post ugly pics of yourself constantly.. And you're a attention whore, saw you twitter page once when you spammed it on here and like a attention whore you asked people to follow you...

Calling someone a sissy when you look like this is pure fail;

Last edited by millwad; 08-01-2012 at 05:26 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ispin69

Raz

I don't think you're shit worth, you spam about you being "Ced" but no one really gives a damn.
    So you're speaking for everyone here? GTFO.

I'm 22, age is just a number though, mentally you're like a child considering how horrible you are as a poster and how much you lick butt.
    You keep referring to me as a horrible poster, but you don't post any solid proof. I don't claim to be an amazing poster, but I would say I'm in the the top 20% here.

You're 22, that explains a lot. I can see you're growing increasingly frustrated, because you're grammar is starting to slip. Starting to revert back to that of an ESL student.

I'm no boss, but you're a friendless kid mentally and you're just a lame guy. Attention whore deluxe, you spam your twitter on here and you post ugly pics of yourself constantly.. And you're a attention whore, saw you twitter page once when you spammed it on here and like a attention whore you asked people to follow you...
    I love how you think I'm friendless. Do I need to post more pictures? You sound like you're projecting.

Show me the spam tweet. At the end of my articles on celtic-nation, I ask people to follow me on twitter, like almost everyone that writes anything on the internet now days. That's what twitter is for you f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ckin' doofus.

I don't see what is sissy about being in North Korea, or the way I dress.

You come across as very insecure, and your constant need to sidetrack threads is alarming. Turn around, put your tail between your legs, and go back to being a fan of the NBA from Sweden, something you have never seen in person.

NBA rookie of the year

So you're speaking for everyone here? GTFO.
    No, I speak for myself and you're the one who should GTFO after your lame post where you told us that you're leaving like anyone actually would give a damn.. Come on, please, tell us again that you're "Ced" and please, post some more pics of yourself and DON'T forget to post your twitter-page... again..

You keep referring to me as a horrible poster, but you don't post any solid proof. I don't claim to be an amazing poster, but I would say I'm in the the top 20% here.
    Yeah, acting up on the net and licking butt makes you a great ISH-poster and the spamming part makes you legendary..

You're 22, that explains a lot. I can see you're growing increasingly frustrated, because you're grammar is starting to slip. Starting to revert back to that of an ESL student.

Haha, now you're getting really pathetic. English is my fourth language and my english is pretty good considering the fact that I don't live in an english speaking country and that I handle 3 other languages better than what I do with the english language. How many languages do you know...

I love how you think I'm friendless. Do I need to post more pictures? You sound like you're projecting.
    I know that you're a lonely guy, it gets obvious when you're here day in and out, you write 35 posts per day for god sake. And this ain't even the only forum you're a member of..

Show me the spam tweet. At the end of my articles on celtic-nation, I ask people to follow me on twitter, like almost everyone that writes anything on the internet now days. That's what twitter is for you f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ckin' doofus.
    Yeah, you seem like a popular guy, 27 followers after 289 posts and plenty of posts where you lick butt to get followers..

I don't see what is sissy about being in North Korea, or the way I dress.
    The way you look, you look like a sissy and you act like one too.

You come across as very insecure, and your constant need to sidetrack threads is alarming. Turn around, put your tail between your legs, and go back to being a fan of the NBA from Sweden, something you have never seen in person.
    Insecure? You're the guy who is the biggest attention whore @ ISH and you're in every thread where you tell people that you're CED and you put up pics of yourself and you spam about your twitter just so you can feel appreciated by random people who doesn't give a damn about you.

And yeah, how original of you to mention that I'm swedish. I am sure that I know basketball way better than you, I've played for the swedish youth national basketball team and last season I played in the swedish basketball league. And have you ever heard of LP?

What about you? Considering the way you look you can't be a good player and considering the way you post, or should I say, the way you spread your buttcheeks for posters you bandwagon you really can't know a damn about basketball...

And work some on your attitude while you're at it, your arrogant posts towards everyone on this board is just sad and pathetic.

Banned

That guy looks normal
    Lets see a picture of you "Millwad". Don't worry I'll wait.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiThrice
    That guy looks normal
    Lets see a picture of you "Millwad". Don't worry I'll wait.
    Haha, a guy with 1 post comes to save Raz, no way can't this be an alt...

Wilt on the strength of Conan the Destroyer.

Kazaam = Fail

Raz

No way I make a Miami account. Only one active account.

Banned

I registered today. Just like I thought you failed to post a pic of yourself. typical internet tough guy. Proabably is a string bean teen or a fat guy in real life. But don't worry if you want to prove me wrong I'm still waiting for that pic. Everyone knows that won't happen though LOL.

No way could a 7'2 280-320 chamberlame guard the DIESEL...Shaq Would back him down no problem and dunk all over him.. NO CHANCE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg3BiOw4TWo