Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: You're my dude Rose... BUT STOP CHOKING!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
    Neither are prolific or consistent enough to be a reliable 2nd option.

That's the point.

God, you're dumb.
    thats because Rose is garbage and cant find guys idiot

Root Of All Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    thats because Rose is garbage and cant find guys idiot
    Rose is garbage? lol ... really?

Bigsmoke outs himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
    Rose is garbage? lol ... really?

Bigsmoke outs himself.

ummm... u can stop quoting my posts.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    What?

Boozer is a 2nd option. LOL.

You want a bad 2nd option? Try Jason Terry on the Mavs the last 7 years.

What you people don't understand is that Rose is inhibiting the play of his teammates offensively when he plays like this.
    Lol really? Boozer? scores 13 ppg in the playoffs. Noah is scoring more than him lol and hes getting most of it from hustle plays and offensive rebounds. Watch the games lol. You can see Rose is trying to create plays for his team but his team doesnt come through cause of good defense. That is why rose makes idiotic plays and forces the drives. He does not need to learn to play point guard. He cant be a passing guard when the offense is him.

I gotta dick on Rose for a quick second. Let me first say I've never liked this guys style of play and another guy is Westbrook. These guys are shotjackers pretending to be pointguards; theyre a disgrace to the position for real. Not once have I seen either of these knuckleheads even run the baseline and get easy feeds for their Bigs. They just drive against multiple defenders trying to be heroes AND when they get their assists, the shots they setup for their teammates aren't even good looks. This is why I take Chris Paul; hes head and shoulders above everybody at his position.
    Last edited by catch24; 05-25-2011 at 01:03 AM.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by 3zazer1
    I don't see how you don't give these damning actions to Lebron,

Giving up on your team, Disloyalty, thats your 2010 MVP
    Lebron isn't the one choking and making bad decisions anymore. I was laughing it up when the Heat played the Crying Game with their team of divas. That team is now gone and in its place is the team everyone was expecting Miami to be.

In any case, Lebron-stans aren't quite as annoying as Rose or Kobe stans have been this season. So for any fan of the game whose team isn't one of the major cities whose fans bitched up a storm when LBJ spurned their team for Miami, it's satisfying to see these whiny hos get sent packing.

Quote Originally Posted by kidcoolangot
    Lol really? Boozer? scores 13 ppg in the playoffs. Noah is scoring more than him lol and hes getting most of it from hustle plays and offensive rebounds. Watch the games lol. You can see Rose is trying to create plays for his team but his team doesnt come through cause of good defense. That is why rose makes idiotic plays and forces the drives. He does not need to learn to play point guard. He cant be a passing guard when the offense is him.
    good defense or not. Rose' turnover been f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking ridiculous "Rza voice"

Its funny how you are dissing Boozer for averaging 13ppg when he's been great in the games that we lose. There is nobody to blame but Derrick Rose. He's a "scoring PG" thats scoring like shit in the last 3 games.

I'm glad I have 2 Lebron James jerseys hanging up in closet and 0 jerseys from Debrick Choke
    Last edited by Bigsmoke; 05-25-2011 at 12:56 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

yes. boozer. the guy that has averaged 19/12/3 for his career in the playoffs before playing with rose.

lol

do you people really not understand that when rose plays inefficient shot jacking basketball it impacts his team. 27 ****ing shots tonight? are you serious?

he's the pg. he's not kobe or lebron or wade. he's the ****ing pg. damn thats awful.

yes. boozer. the guy that has averaged 19/12/3 for his career in the playoffs before playing with rose.

lol

do you people really not understand that when rose plays inefficient shot jacking basketball it impacts his team. 27 ****ing shots tonight? are you serious?

he's the pg. he's not kobe or lebron or wade. he's the ****ing pg. damn thats awful.
    to be on some real shit.

I bet a couple of people at me job that the Bulls were going to win today. I'm just mad as hell right now.

Banned

lol

How many of those shots were end of the quarter shots? Atleast 3...
    One at the first Q, third and 4th!
    That's not even counting the bailout shots he has to take at the end of the clock.

At total he took about 20 or 21 shots!
    now STFU!
    Last edited by The Decision; 05-25-2011 at 01:04 AM.

lol

It's embarrassing. I get on Kobe all the time for shotjacking; I can't imagine what Bulls fan feel when you got your PG doing sh*t like this.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    good defense or not. Rose' turnover been f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking ridiculous "Rza voice"

Its funny how you are dissing Boozer for averaging 13ppg when he's been great in the games that we lose. There is nobody to blame but Derrick Rose. He's a "scoring PG" thats scoring like shit in the last 3 games.

I'm glad I have 2 Lebron James jerseys hanging up in closet and 0 jerseys from Debrick Choke
    Good defense is what makes him get those turnovers. I meant Deng is scoring better than Boozer btw. All im saying is Rose needs a second scoring option that can help him when needed. Someone who can create his own shots or play off the ball really well. I hate it when people disregard scoring pgs because there was never a player who became a champion. There was iverson but lakers are just too much to handle just like the heat is now. Scoring pgs are good dont disregard because thats not what they do.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Decision
    How many of those shots were end of the quarter shots? Atleast 3...
    One at the first Q, third and 4th!
    That's not even counting the bailout shots he has to take at the end of the clock.

now STFU!
    i don't care if it was only 22 shots. it was a close game. the bulls got terrible shots because rose can't even make simple passes. its a joke. i'm sorry. i'm sick of hearing how deng and boozer are just these scrubs on offense.

and i'll say it again. Rose just has to play average for the Bulls to win. Bulls are still undefeated if Rose shoots over 43% in the playoffs.

What more do you people want? Rose has played like complete shit in this series and yet his team has been close in every 4th qtr. LOL

Oh, and Rose is now 2-14 in the 4th qtrs of the last 3 games......damn

Good defense is what makes him get those turnovers. I meant Deng is scoring better than Boozer btw. All im saying is Rose needs a second scoring option that can help him when needed. Someone who can create his own shots or play off the ball really well. I hate it when people disregard scoring pgs because there was never a player who became a champion. There was iverson but lakers are just too much to handle just like the heat is now. Scoring pgs are good dont disregard because thats not what they do.
    Its not all about a "second scorer". Boozer and Deng are two good players that could score and they proved that in the last 2 games that Drose ****ed up in when his shot jacking and turnover and choking.

for the record. Deng is averaging 17ppg in this playoffs if that's not "2nd option" enough

Both Boozer and Deng are better "second options" than anybody on the Mavs.

Lets see if the Hornets would trade Boozer and Deng for West and Ariza
    Last edited by Bigsmoke; 05-25-2011 at 01:08 AM.

Banned

i don't care if it was only 22 shots. it was a close game. the bulls got terrible shots because rose can't even make simple passes. its a joke. i'm sorry. i'm sick of hearing how deng and boozer are just these scrubs on offense.

and i'll say it again. Rose just has to play average for the Bulls to win. Bulls are still undefeated if Rose shoots over 43% in the playoffs.

What more do you people want? Rose has played like complete shit in this series and yet his team has been close in every 4th qtr. LOL

Oh, and Rose is now 2-14 in the 4th qtrs of the last 3 games......damn
    Yes rose cost Chicago the game, he had 3 opportunity and failed.
    The missed free-throw would have won them the win.
    Then the two missed shots at the end the 4th.

Wade has played worse than Rose and his team is up 3-1? LOL!

STFU already, you are putting all the blame on him.
    When more could be said for Miami's great interior defense, Tim thibs horrible offensive sets and ofcourse his teammate's inability to make outside shots!