Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Anyone rooting for Sterling?

Yeah this silly goofball is probably racist and all that...

But don't some part of you want him to win somewhat...win and win BIG. 80 years old billionaire underdog just decimates his opponents ganging up on him. What an inspiring story! Give a big F U to all these disgusting political correctness nowadays.

Default Re: Anyone rooting for Sterling?

I just hate the double standard.

There are hundreds of other sports figures that have done far more despicable things. I just want some consistency.

If you're gonna ban a Sterling for life over what happened, hundreds of other players, coaches, and owners in history should be gone. Sterling is one of the worst figures in sports history, but that doesn't set a precedent for what is going to happen.

shhhhhhh

No.. i've disliked the scumbag for years... If you live in LA and have read about how he handles business it's hard to find even a shred of pity for him.

****ing blow me. Of course nobody should be rooting for him. He's a racist scumbag.

If somebody murders 10 people are you going to root for them just because everybody is against them? This thread is ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by DStebb716
    ****ing blow me. Of course nobody should be rooting for him. He's a racist scumbag.

If somebody murders 10 people are you going to root for them just because everybody is against them? This thread is ignorant.

Thank you.

[COLOR="Black"]F[/COLOR]uck Sterling and his supporters.

Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

Comparing telling a girl in the privacy of his home not to bring black men to his teams games, and not to take pictures with them to mass murder?

He is an 80 year old geriatric fck... do you know how many people that age just have a natural dislike of things different from them. Doesn't mean they're evil people and deserve to be burned at the cross.

OP this thread is concrete proof that you are a racist. I'm now going to bask in the warm glow of satisfaction my calling you a racist brings me.

Yeah because being racist and murdering 10 people are in the same realm of comparison .

Sterling got baited into a borderline racist comment in private. He's already had a disproportionate amount of hate and punishment

People don't mind being rammed in the ass by their government, employers, etc. but get all butthurt when some old man they don't know says something useless

Banned

Not rooting for Stirling but rather rooting for our privacy rights.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiteng
    Not rooting for Stirling but rather rooting for our privacy rights.
    Might have helped to have the same kind of outrage against the NSA. There was some, and it was covered by the media for sure, but it didn't seem to rise to the same level.

How is murder the same as racism?

The Brooklyn Brawler. BrooklynZoo's Avatar

hope he sues the pants off that ugly trick

yeah it's more about rooting for privacy rights ..

if there's someone you should root against, it's that gold diggin' tranny piece of shit . sterling has his controversial views but it's not like the guy was refusing to sign black players or discriminate in that way .. the nba was just the party stuck in the middle .. their business started getting bombarded with bad press .. had to act

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    Yeah this silly goofball is probably racist and all that...

But don't some part of you want him to win somewhat...win and win BIG. 80 years old billionaire underdog just decimates his opponents ganging up on him. What an inspiring story! Give a big F U to all these disgusting political correctness nowadays.
    You realize you've just identified yourself as a troll, right?

Quote Originally Posted by sd3035
    Sterling got baited into a borderline racist comment in private. He's already had a disproportionate amount of hate and punishment

People don't mind being rammed in the ass by their government, employers, etc. but get all butthurt when some old man they don't know says something useless
    http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2014/04/27...orded-clippers

Sterling knew he was being taped.