Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lebron James vs Chimpanzee

Quote Originally Posted by Living Being
    I bet there are a few rare men on earth who can beat a chimp. Same berserker mode and disregard for their body parts being mauled off combined with a killer mentality and demon strength. I do have a hard time imagining how the man would damage the vital parts of a chimp, though. The eyes and neck are well-protected.

But SERIOUSLY, WHO WOULD WANT TO FIGHT A REAL LIFE GARGOYLE?!!!

that muscle structure is beautiful..

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    Exactly. So why assume that a chimp turns into Fedor in his prime. For all we know it will just grab onto one of the players, while the other 2 start beating on it. The guy that's getting grabbed would also be in there with the intent of killing it. I'm sure he'd be poking eyes, and punching back as well.

Yes, there have been incidents of chimps attacking humans, and maiming them, but that's your average human being without the intent of taking on a chimp, and killing it. Not to mention one was an old lady that was feeding it pills.
    Actually, I'm not bothered by what you think. Go ahead, thinking alone won't hurt anybody.

You are really mistaken though when you think 3 huge civilians are worth anything in a fight against a trained opponent. It doesn't matter what he trained, Kimbo Slice would et the big 3 alive, as would Roy Elghanayan. Being huge doesn't mean too much when you are lying on the floor and these guys would do just that pretty soon.
    Last edited by elementally morale; 03-17-2013 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale
    Neither of us knows how an angry chimp fights when it's a life and death situation to him/her. However, I saw what a chimp does to people and it's not nice. A chimp is a lot stronger than a human. Quicker, faster with much longer arms and a hard to hurt body. And there are its teeth. A chimp's grip must be insane, just watch a hairless chimp closely and imagine what it does with its hands all day long.

Your best chance to fight such an animal is if you can be intimidating enough and it runs away. In a cage it won't run anywhere but kill you.

But what if the Chimp isn't in shape? Also, what if the Chimp is very old and is on it's last legs? have you thought about that? You don't think 3 prime NBA players could take down a Chimp that is on it's last legs, ready to die?

Banned

Actually, I'm not bothered by what you think. Go ahead, thinking alone won't hurt anybody.

You are really mistaken though when you think 3 huge civilians worth anything in a fight against a trained opponent. It doesn't matter what he trained, Kimbo Slice woud it the big 3 alive, as would Roy Elghanayan. Being huge doesn't mean too much when you are lying on the floor and these guys would do just that pretty soon.
    Why do you always bring the subject back to 3 huge guys vs. a fighter. We're talking about a chimp that has no training in combat. They're strong, and have to defend their territory, but they use gang/ambush tactics against their enemies. They're not in the center of a ring duking it out.

P.S. I'm not trying to bother you. You might assume that, when someone challenges your line of thinking. We're talking about NBA players vs. a chimp. Not that serious buddy.

Why do you always bring the subject back to 3 huge guys vs. a fighter. We're talking about a chimp that has no training in combat. They're strong, and have to defend their territory, but they use gang/ambush tactics against their enemies. They're not in the center of a ring duking it out.

P.S. I'm not trying to bother you. You might assume that, when someone challenges your line of thinking. We're talking about NBA players vs. a chimp. Not that serious buddy.

On a 2nd note, chimps have tore off people's faces, literally. This one lady on the news looked like her face turned into a mushy pie. Her eyes were gone, everything was messed up. Humans cannot do that, not as fast as the chimp did.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
    On a 2nd note, chimps have tore off people's faces, literally. This one lady on the news looked like her face turned into a mushy pie. Her eyes were gone, everything was messed up. Humans cannot do that, not as fast as the chimp did.
    Yeah, but we're talking about an old lady, that wasn't expecting the attack, and wasn't prepared for it.

I'm sure she was sitting on the couch, tickling it's nuts, and bam, chimp goes ape shit.

3 gigantic guys with the intent of killing a chimp, would expect everything, and pounce on it first, and try and subdue it. Then all 3 just throw elbows, poke it's eyes out, punch it in it's face, etc.

I think you sonded like someone who tried to convince me and others that I have no clue about the thing I'm talking, how I'm full of shit and who would smoke me and whatnot. All I did was trying to answer your points properly. It is still not about me, nor about you and me. It's about whether the Heat's big 3 have a chance against a prime himp that's angry, locked up in a cage. You think they do, I know they don't.

I agree it's not that serious though.

Yeah, but we're talking about an old lady, that wasn't expecting the attack, and wasn't prepared for it.

I'm sure she was sitting on the couch, tickling it's nuts, and bam, chimp goes ape shit.

3 gigantic guys with the intent of killing a chimp, would expect everything, and pounce on it first, and try and subdue it. Then all 3 just throw elbows, poke it's eyes out, punch it in it's face, etc.
    Okay, they expect it and they try to subdue and all this beating, that doesnt change the fact the chimp is stronger than the 3 combined but in one package. Subduing a chimp which can rip arms at the very least out of their socket is easier said than done. They are also known to go for eyes and groins, I dont know about you but it'd be difficult for most people to keep fighting with no eyes and a ripped off ******* is not something Id wish on anyone.

Banned

I think you sonded like someone who tried to convince me and others that I have no clue about the thing I'm talking, how I'm full of shit and who would smoke me and whatnot. All I did was trying to answer your points properly. It is still not about me, nor about you and me. It's about whether the Heat's big 3 have a chance against a prime himp that's angry, locked up in a cage. [COLOR="DarkRed"][FONT="Arial Black"]You think they do, I know they don't[/FONT][/COLOR].

I agree it's not that serious though.
    We've switched from the big 3 to Wallace, Rodman, Malone, Shaq, Robinson. Take your pick.

I still think the big 3 could take a chimp, but I damn sure think either of the aforementioned players could kill a chimp.

That's the thing. You don't know. You even said it yourself. "We don't know how an enraged chimp will fight." Even though I showed you video footage of a chimp fighting with another chimp. Then you constantly bring up 3 huge guys vs. a professional fighter, even though a chimp is not a professional fighter. It's a strong animal.

I think you're underestimating the combined strength and leverage of 3 gigantic athletes.

I damn sure think either of the aforementioned players could kill a chimp.
    While the chimp is sleeping or if they have a gun or at least knife or a baseball bat. The latter is a stretch. But you are free to think and fantasize about it. I won't repeat myself again. Bye.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hittin_Shots
    Okay, they expect it and they try to subdue and all this beating, that doesnt change the fact the chimp is stronger than the 3 combined but in one package. Subduing a chimp which can rip arms at the very least out of their socket is easier said than done. They are also known to go for eyes and groins, I dont know about you but it'd be difficult for most people to keep fighting with no eyes and a ripped off ******* is not something Id wish on anyone.
    Is there a stat that's measured the strength of a chimp, or is it some vague reference to their climbing skills. I have no doubt a chimp is stronger than 1 man, but 3 men that are professional athletes with tremendous size could take out a chimp. I've yet to see a chimp rip arms out of someone's socket. Again, you're assuming that the players are going to let the chimp go for the eyes and balls.

Banned

While the chimp is sleeping or if they have a gun or at least knife or a baseball bat. The latter is a stretch. But you are free to think and fantasize about it. I won't repeat myself again. Bye.
    Adios buddy.

We've switched from the big 3 to Wallace, Rodman, Malone, Shaq, Robinson. Take your pick.

I still think the big 3 could take a chimp
    If these 3 guys aren't afraid to get mauled and or disfigured then yes, they could take on a chimp together.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    If these 3 guys aren't afraid to get mauled and or disfigured then yes, they could take on a chimp together.
    Well, yes. They're obviously going into it with the intent on killing a chimp.

the main problem is that us humans just arent equipped with a 'weapon' naturally. No matter how strong you are, your fists, punch, and kicks, just don't do that much damage.

Chimps are naturally equipped with their muscle, powerful arms and grip for weapon.

If humans have any sort of weapons at all - small knife, spear, anything that can cause damage, then there is a possible chance.

otherwise, with no 'weapon', there is no way to cause substantial damage.