Dunking on everybody in the park TrueBlue89's Avatar

Default Harden is currently carrying Wizards/Pelicans throwaways to a Top 4 Seed in the West

Put some respeck on his name.

He's turning water into wine with the same players Wall & Davis couldn't win with.

Default Re: Harden is currently carrying Wizards/Pelicans throwaways to a Top 4 Seed in the West

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue89

He's turning water into wine with the same players Wall & Davis couldn't win with.
    Wall took Nene to the second round twice

College star

Default Re: Harden is currently carrying Wizards/Pelicans throwaways to a Top 4 Seed in the West

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue89

This is quite possibly the stupidest fucking thing i've read all day. Respeck on his name? Like what the fuck...

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by BigNBAfan
    This is quite possibly the stupidest fucking thing i've read all day. Respeck on his name? Like what the fuck...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bVo1KWGoD0

boy you a ole white hoe out chea

you are a swagless old man who needs to get with the timesand you heard what he said YOU BETTER PUT SOME FKING RESPEK ON HIS NAME!