Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: The very definition of ISH

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    yeah thats me, Godzuki, aka poodle aka budaas from p8 of the ev8 thread...u can call me scarface tho

its always funny when nerdy bitches come at me and then they run like that moe poosey. dude is just like you where you talk tough in the beginning because you don't like seeing a dude like me talking a lot of shit, then u get it in your head to be a ISH white knight, but in the end its always proven people like you are weak bitches. its true i swear, so much ISH history to prove that over and over and over again

its always people like you jumping on a alt that barely posts these days to come at me too. its like that other dude who hadn't posted in years coming at me over kpop shit(forget his name), and you NEVER see that account post. Just like your sorry bitch ass ^...because when you're a regular you know i'm going to be all up on you like that Moe kid where it really wasn't even a fight, just a kid cowering. in fact i felt sorry for him where i'm not even going to follow thru, he's like Linus from Snoopy to me, like low energy monotone kid that seems to have nothing going on with 0 comebacks sukking his thumb carrying a blanket around like a lil kid...felt like i was kicking a dead chihuahua. started getting guilt trips.

i bet you won't be posting much after this one but lets see....i hope u do to take the monotony of the day away ...just know i haven't seen your bitch ass post here much and i swear its one of those things where people jump on alts to hide themselves to attack and get back on their regular to post...some sad mf'ers here
    The way you type makes you sound so harmless and obnoxious though, especially when you add the fact you're asian. Seriously who talks like this...

"aka poodle aka budaas from p8 of the ev8 thread"
    "nerdy bitches come at me"
    "i'm going to be all up on you"
    "i haven't seen your bitch ass"

You do realize you are on an NBA message board and not on the streets of Compton during the 90s right? Do you talk like that in real life? Have you ever even held a gun? Been in a bloody fist fight? Do you even know people with a record?

Your posts reek of insecurity and make you sound like a tool. Maybe it's intentional, maybe it's your gimmick. But I just don't understand why you are so committed to it. Budadii had his own thing, but at least that was mildly funny.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    The way you type makes you sound so harmless and obnoxious though, especially when you add the fact your are asian. Seriously who talks like this...

"aka poodle aka budaas from p8 of the ev8 thread"
    "nerdy bitches come at me"
    "i'm going to be all up on you"
    "i haven't seen your bitch ass"

You do realize you are on an NBA message board and not on the streets of Compton during the 90s right? Do you talk like that in real life? Have you ever even held a gun? Been in a bloody fist fight? Do you even know people with a record?

Your posts reek of insecurity and make you sound like a tool. Maybe it's intentional, maybe it's your gimmick. But I just don't understand why you are so committed to it. Budadii had his own thing, but at least that was mildly funny.

its called slang you fukkin nerd....this is OT ISH and i KNOW i've seen your handle here from back in the day when there were wars and you were one of them weak bitches part of the mob. thats why i know you're a sorry mf'er jumping on alt, or some ISH hierarchy nerdy mf'er. sorry i don't talk like some private school kid, or i'm writing some paper, altho i can and do in more serious topics

thing is i can be harder or a much bigger dikk than you, and smarter than you...either way you're below me trip on your stacks of green all you want, act all high and mighty from above, you're a CJK crew weak mf'er and its obvious with your nerdy dialect. be racial i'm okay with azn jones, just know you're offending a lot more people than me here i got thick skin...but again most old heads know this and how much of a asshole i can be. i know you do too but i also know you're weak as fukk, 100% on that...have a faint memory of you even tho you were always a nobody.

not all of us talked like nerds growing up w/ a stick up our ass, but we still had to write papers and go to college so yeah....pls do post more here tho. doubt you will much under this account tho...bet?

oh and this budadii thing...i always thought it was funny that Budadii always wanted to impersonate me. it made me laff(me spelling it this way bothers your nerdy uptight ass doesn't it? ) how he wanted to be hated with people taking random shots at him...everyone wanted payback and some people had MAJOR issues with me here(rufus, niko, etc)...and i'm thinking this guy really wants that? i had to respect him for that since it didn't make sense, and i even played along with him with my account once or twice i think. Was going to PM him and give hiim my account info at one point. oh well, just my thoughts on that.
    Last edited by Godzuki; 07-22-2014 at 09:44 AM.

its called slang you fukkin nerd....this is OT ISH and i KNOW i've seen your handle here from back in the day when there were wars and you were one of them weak bitches part of the mob. thats why i know you're a sorry mf'er jumping on alt, or some ISH hierarchy nerdy mf'er. sorry i don't talk like some private school kid, or i'm writing some paper, altho i can and do in more serious topics

thing is i can be harder or a much bigger dikk than you, and smarter than you...either way you're below me trip on your stacks of green all you want, act all high and mighty from above, you're a CJK crew weak mf'er and its obvious with your nerdy dialect. be racial i'm okay with azn jones, just know you're offending a lot more people than me here i got thick skin...but again most old heads know this and how much of a asshole i can be. i know you do too but i also know you're weak as fukk, 100% on that...have a faint memory of you even tho you were always a nobody.

not all of us talked like nerds growing up w/ a stick up our ass, but we still had to write papers and go to college so yeah....pls do post more here tho. doubt you will much under this account tho...bet?
    Dis my only account cuz, belieb what you want son. ima veteran from the old days too. i aint scared of no bitchass *****. you talk all that tough shit online and hide behind yor monitor but how hard you gonna fight in a real war cuz. idk what shithole ***** town u from but i grew up in the bay son, i used to ride with real killaz and drug dealaz when you were prolly playing ping pong with the math club. you don kno shit son.

thing is i know you aint shit when all you do is talk and blab like a white girl on her cell phone. face to face i would smash your teeth in minute your zipperhead opened up. you can see me anytime u in the Bay ima give yo ass nice welcome party.

only issue is bitchez like you can only type when it comes down to getting down and dirty you don have shit to offer. probably go cry to the POPO and press charges like the chickenshit you are. ain't even worth ma tiem.

NBA Superstar

Dis my only account cuz, belieb what you want son. ima veteran from the old days too. i aint scared of no bitchass *****. you talk all that tough shit online and hide behind yor monitor but how hard you gonna fight in a real war cuz. idk what shithole ***** town u from but i grew up in the bay son, i used to ride with real killaz and drug dealaz when you were prolly playing ping pong with the math club. you don kno shit son.

thing is i know you aint shit when all you do is talk and blab like a white girl on her cell phone. face to face i would smash your teeth in minute your zipperhead opened up. you can see me anytime u in the Bay ima give yo ass nice welcome party.

only issue is bitchez like you can only type when it comes down to getting down and dirty you don have shit to offer. probably go cry to the POPO and press charges like the chickenshit you are. ain't even worth ma tiem.
    tldr

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes

NEG me if you disagree, pls

great, now the under-rating and over-rating of basketball board competition begins

tldr
    that's what i thought cuz. aint even got the heart to reply for real. i knew you was a bitchmade niqqa just acting tough. moment someone calls you out on your poser shit you turn tail and run just like that Moe ***** you were clowning.

your bitchass aint shit here son. i knew the moment i brought up real life wars and fights you was too scared. keep running your mouth online you aint got the balls to do that face to face chickenshit mother****a. i own your sorry ass anyday of the week.

   

play nice or else i take the sandbox away, mofos

or how about this: you both tell me what's actually bothering you

   

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat
    great, now the under-rating and over-rating of basketball board competition begins
    sorry for introducing you to ISH, cuz. i hope i was gentle enough for you.

NBA Superstar

that's what i thought cuz. aint even got the heart to reply for real. i knew you was a bitchmade niqqa just acting tough. moment someone calls you out on your poser shit you turn tail and run just like that Moe ***** you were clowning.

your bitchass aint shit here son. i knew the moment i brought up real life wars and fights you was too scared. keep running your mouth online you aint got the balls to do that face to face chickenshit mother****a. i own your sorry ass anyday of the week.

this is definition of try-hard

get back on your other account lil boy because u KNOW u scurred

NBA Superstar

hey don't get mad at me, i think i made a decent point.

the nerdy guy is the one trying to white knight ISH

   

this is definition of try-hard

get back on your other account lil boy because u KNOW u scurred
    oh, please. what is that actually bothers you about the dude?

NBA All-star

sorry for introducing you to ISH, cuz. i hope i was gentle enough for you.

just pray for Kent Blazemore I tell ya

#prayforkentblazemore

NBA Superstar

oh, please. what is that actually bothers you about the dude?

he's hiding to come at me since u know u haven't seen him posting here much. its just weak character, but typical i guess

i enjoy the battles when topics are slow or unintersting tbh. the Ukraine-Russia stuff is at a standstill, the other topics are alright but gave 2 cents on those, would welcome a battle now that that Linus kid is KO'd.

I am just observing, that's what I do. I try to understand the tendencies and personalities of certain posters. I don't really take sides or get into all the fanboy bullshit.

Godzuki is in the IamRambo/TonyMontana category of posters, types long drawn out responses trying to bait replies with his own "style", but the fact he is more focused on OTC instead of the NBA section diminishes his impact and notoriety. He is basically poor man's Silk/Budadii. I think he WAS the Budadii/Silk few years ago but lately nobody is giving him his daily dose of attention so he acts more aggressive and hostile trying to lash out other posters and create controversy in hopes of reliving his former glory. But sadly most people seem to not care enough.

As usual, I don't mean any of the above as an insult, just making some deductions based on what is presented to me. Everyone does their own thing on ISH, who am I to judge how someone else enjoys their time. In the end, ISH is still a dysfunctional family that hates each other, but at least it's our dysfunctional family.

NBA Superstar

I am just observing, that's what I do. I try to understand the tendencies and personalities of certain posters. I don't really take sides or get into all the fanboy bullshit.

Godzuki is in the IamRambo/TonyMontana category of posters, types long drawn out responses trying to bait replies with his own "style", but the fact he is more focused on OTC instead of the NBA section diminishes his impact and notoriety. He is basically poor man's Silk/Budadii. I think he WAS the Budadii/Silk few years ago but lately nobody is giving him his daily dose of attention so he acts more aggressive and hostile trying to lash out other posters and create controversy in hopes of reliving his former glory. But sadly most people seem to not care enough.

As usual, I don't mean any of the above as an insult, just making some deductions based on what is presented to me. Everyone does their own thing on ISH, who am I to judge how someone else enjoys their time. In the end, ISH is still a dysfunctional family that hates each other, but at least it's our dysfunctional family.

tldr noc's nerdy fgt