Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
       

Default The very definition of ISH

NEG me if you disagree, pls

Default Re: The very definition of ISH

It's should've been a silverback

NBA Superstar

its all persepctive. some people don't mind getting dirty, rolling in the mud, and then theres people who don't want to get dirty at all looking down on the ones that do.

theres all types, and all types can be criticized for different reasons. all perspective.

one thing people have in common here tend to be interests.
    Last edited by Godzuki; 07-19-2014 at 03:37 PM.

Banned

Pretty much.

NBA Superstar

threads like this reinforces to me why i always fight with the green stacks here, and say what i say tbh...

thing is none of ya'll should be looking down on anyone for many reasons. i'll leave it as passive aggressive as that

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Dude, reps mean nothing. Stop taking that shit seriously.

oh it means a LOT in terms of peoples perspective here. not everyone with green stacks obviously but many...and its predictably consistent.

most people here know me, and if you don't and don't know about the battles back in the day then you really shouldn't be talking much. lets just say there is a lot of ego involved with some people, and granted many of us can be childish, obnoxious, etc.....at least we can own up to our downsides. some people are constantly condescendingly looking down.

not naming names tho

to me ISH is about common interests and entertainment...and discussions.

NBA Superstar

ehhhh...I saw you in another thread attacking a bunch of people so you're in no position to bitch about anyone being an @ss.

lol thats why you're stupidass doesn't know what you're talking about

do yourself a favor and stfu because you really don't know. i got no problem shit'ing on people here. i'll shit on you in a heartbeat, this is me being nice

they know me...its just sometimes ego doesn't match where they think they are in the clouds.

"Bigboss" is defiantly a representation of the lowest form of my personality.

NBA Superstar

Oh, you'll shit on me? Please spare my soul.

Keep taking internet reputations seriously. People know you! Fvck does that even mean? You sound like those tryhard trolls except I think you might be serious. Relax. It's just the internet.

Do you want a rep? I can help you get into the green so you can join the party! Those bad men can no longer hurt your feelings.

i'm not really a try hard....i can be a HUGE dikk. you're the dumbfukk that has no clue where 3/4's of the posters here know what went on back in the day and how crazy this place used to be with the fighting and insults, including crews(lol). ISH OT is much more tame now, everyones chilled out a lot.

you're the new soft bitch thinking its always been this la la land...but there is a lot of history here you're soft ass is real ignorant about. keep talking tho, you just come across as a noob without a clue. fukkin fgt.

oh and rep me, neg me i don't give a fukk. you're another one of them dudes all into rep, i stopped allowing you sorry mf'ers holding that power over me a long time ago....ouch a rep . hit me again with that squirt gun...oh thats right you can't. gotta wait...i'll troll you tho when i remember and can.
    Last edited by Godzuki; 07-19-2014 at 04:25 PM.

NBA Superstar

Go OD on a blunt, brodie. You sound like an old coot reminiscing about how his hood used to be rougher except it's an internet message board haha

lol OD on a blunt jones again, i swear you guys misrepresent that so much and have worn it out like your moms poosee

thing is so much was made up just to insult me back then, but the only ones that could really battle me with the made up stuff were Nickyoung, Millwad, and niko to some degree....people like you were just part of the mob because you were weak

yup it was like a old hood compared to now...

thing is i don't think there will be a mob again to back you up. like i said lets get a battle going and lets see the outcome, since you asked for it. easy to talk now, lets see how you feel later

oh and i didn't come into this thrread to start any wars...i came in just to say everyone is criticizable, so people up high always looking down really need to check themselves. at least i made a new 'friend' for entertainment purposes lol.
    Last edited by Godzuki; 07-19-2014 at 04:35 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    oh it means a LOT in terms of peoples perspective here. not everyone with green stacks obviously but many...and its predictably consistent.

most people here know me, and if you don't and don't know about the battles back in the day then you really shouldn't be talking much. lets just say there is a lot of ego involved with some people, and granted many of us can be childish, obnoxious, etc.....at least we can own up to our downsides. some people are constantly condescendingly looking down.

not naming names tho

to me ISH is about common interests and entertainment...and discussions.
    Oh shit! I'm talking to thee, Godzuki?!

You are the shit, my man. I wanna be like you when I grow up.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    Oh shit! I'm talking to thee, Godzuki?!

You are the shit, my man. I wanna be like you when I grow up.

i know rite?

I'm Godzuki, aka poodle, aka Budaas from page 8 of the EV8 thread

now sukk my dikk rep crackhead.

NBA Superstar

This dude talking about "battles". hahahhaha

this dude sukkin dikks for rep

NBA Superstar

One liners don't suit you. Type more insane garbage so you can win this battle. Add some emoticons so it looks like you're not angry.

i've already won. your bitch ass just don't know it yet. like i said you're one of them weaklings that were always part of a mob, but you can't handle yourself alone, and you know it

...which is why your attacks have fallen off a lot after 3 posts. i can go forever, trust me it ain't the end

just so your rep crackhead knows, i enjoy this...it helps time pass and its fun. especially after i come back all zen and peaceful, and people bring me back to poodle time. a lot of you deserve some jones and shit on's, and some humble.
    Last edited by Godzuki; 07-19-2014 at 04:49 PM.

NBA Superstar

also its not like i'm not smarter, or at least more informed than most of you ...really bothers you when i say that, doesn't it?

like i said i can be a huge dikk and you helped bring it out. good shit