Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Samurai Swoosh

Default Re: Yea **** I said it, Durant probably gonna endup being better offensive player than MJ

Quote Originally Posted by BrickingStar
    Not sure his legacy will ever reach MJ after losing to lebron consecutively many Finals
    Durant's rookie Finals > Kobe, Bron

He actually played fairly well, IMO

Default Re: Yea **** I said it, Durant probably gonna endup being better offensive player than MJ

Derivative vs gengiskhan

Mj doesn't swing his arms around and hope for fouls...

Banned

OP you done goofed. Never say anybody is better than MJ at anything on ISH. Have you lost your mind?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Money 23
    Durant's rookie Finals > Kobe, Bron

He actually played fairly well, IMO
    Add MJ as well what he did at 23 is better than what mj did at 28. Also I want to see what lebron does with that team instead of the cavs.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    Derivative vs gengiskhan

Quote Originally Posted by gengiskhan
    Physical D was played back than. means more half court than transition game like today.

Late '80s players were just better skilled. plain & simple. made that extra pass. worked much harder than today's players to get better position to get best shot possible.

these things cannot be measured but thats how Bball was played. on "STRICT FUNDAMENTALS" without much flashes of today till the all-star weekend.

Durant still wont ave more than 30ppg in '80s.
    80s? Teams ran. There's no reason why Durant couldn't drop 30 in the 80s.. look at the top scorers every year

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

durant's gonna have the worst highlight of any superstar scorer in league history

it's gonna look like a free throw instructional video, even when he's not shooting free throws

Samurai Swoosh

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    it's gonna look like a free throw instructional video, even when he's not shooting free throws
    This too.

durant's gonna have the worst highlight of any superstar scorer in league history

KD is a better shooter; a MORE complete offensive player, though? No way.

Troll who tries to provoke you

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    80s? Teams ran. There's no reason why Durant couldn't drop 30 in the 80s.. look at the top scorers every year
    Just wont. 25-26 ppg is realistic for Durant. 30 ppg wont happen. You need to be built like 'Nique or Clyde. muscular & quick with ability to withstand physical assault.

wiery durant will be falling a lot off those physical plays. Every team played physical back then. Best scorer was often thrashed to the floor as making a statement by opposition.

Durant cannot take that beating. taking more rest. loosing playing time.

all that adds up to 25 ppg which is still brilliant late '80s wise.

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

Durant's a great scorer, and he is having one great season on efficiency. Correct me if I'm wrong, but only Bird did what Durant is doing right now? Above 29 ppg on 50, 40, 90. That's really impressive. And no one can guard him in the league today. Maybe LeBron, but Durant could score on him too.

The way he is scoring is impressive too. He could score anywhere on the floor, could post up for the copy dirk fadeaway, and take you off the dribble to drive.

Jordan is more skilled and probably is the better midrange jumper in his prime, but Durant is the better shooter.

Their overall offensive production tho is a close one. While Jordan is the better passer, Durant is more efficient with his scoring ability, and Durant could pass just not as well as Jordan. Jordan scored a lot more points and was more a volume scorer with efficiency too. Both play within the flow of the game, and seem to take over when it's time to while not breaking the offense entirely.

We'll have to see if Durant can keep this up.

Very good NBA starter

Goat line at the end

Banned

Yea **** I said it, Derivative probably gonna endup being better ******* whore then MJ