Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Westbrook is absolutely TERRIBLE.

holy smokes i have never seen a player unintentionally throw a game like that... dude chucked/missed like his last 5 shots to take his team out of the game completely.

OKC will never win shit because of him.

Default Re: Westbrook is absolutely TERRIBLE.

Westbrook and Durant are too talent to never win. Plus they have a decent supporting cast.

He missed 5 to take his team out of the game? Are you retarded? They were in the game up until the final miss, which allowed a putback. No surprise that another branstan is a well-known retard. That makes the % of branstans being retarded at a forum-high of 98.7%

Complete Player

I've been saying the last few years it's because Westbrook's dumbass coach enables him to play hero ball without holding him accountable. Someone made a thread not too long ago questioning if coaching was overrated. I say no and point right to Scott Brooks. A competent coach would have reined Westbrook in and had him playing disciplined ball a long time ago.

People need to stop making threads like this after one game. It's one game. He was playing great in the 10 games before this.

Quote Originally Posted by Young X
    People need to stop making threads like this after one game. It's one game. He was playing great in the 10 games before this.
    Exactly. Rose plays worse than this every game

Let's put things in perspective here

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanyr2k
    I've been saying the last few years it's because Westbrook's dumbass coach enables him to play hero ball without holding him accountable. Someone made a thread not too long ago questioning if coaching was overrated. I say no and point right to Scott Brooks. A competent coach would have reined Westbrook in and had him playing disciplined ball a long time ago.
    What makes goatbrook awesome is his psychopath/savage tenacity that be plays with.

Let's not forget. OKC would have 2 titles by now without the injuries in the postseason.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    What makes goatbrook awesome is his psychopath/savage tenacity that be plays with.

Let's not forget. OKC would have 2 titles by now without the injuries in the postseason.
    huh

I rule the local playground dontgetchoked's Avatar

dude, westbrook has been a straight up BEAST this season. and he's been consistent, putting up i think 7 25 point games in a row. Everyone has bad games. And this is from someone who never bought the westbrook is the best pg in the nba talk. but this season he kinda is, so far. that being said, he did have a kobe like performance tonight

Exactly. Rose plays worse than this every game
    ay, **** you nikka

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanyr2k
    I didn't watch this game but overall, I've seen enough of Westbrook, I agree with this - he needs to be held accountable, because he hasn't shown he is able to adequately learn how to best manage a game. Some of his decisions are horrible straight up head scratchers. If a coach was on him more he'd be a lot better than he is now, which is pretty amazing.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Russ is awesome. Box-Office. No idea why anyone would dislike him. The guy is probably the most energetic and enigmatic player I have seen. His plays can range from ****ing awesome to ****ing rubbbish in one possession. Sure, he can frustrate you completely and lose you games with his solo approach but the guy is a superstar. Lets just enjoy this explosive duracell bunny while it lasts because we won't see this same explosive Russ forever. Once he grows older he will mature and may become a better player but definitely won't be as entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Viper
    Russ is awesome. Box-Office. No idea why anyone would dislike him. The guy is probably the most energetic and enigmatic player I have seen. His plays can range from ****ing awesome to ****ing rubbbish in one possession. Sure, he can frustrate you completely and lose you games with his solo approach but the guy is a superstar. Lets just enjoy this explosive duracell bunny while it lasts because we won't see this same explosive Russ forever. Once he grows older he will mature and may become a better player but definitely won't be as entertaining.
    And this is a bad thing how?

last 2 games westbrooks 20 for 60 lol

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Been saying it forever. Durant > westbrook

Quote Originally Posted by NZStreetBaller
    Been saying it forever. Durant > westbrook
    It's never really been debatable. Just trolling from jealous Durant haters

I'd troll too because Durant is the best player I've ever seen. If I was not on his side I would troll too.