Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I rep Lakers!

Default Re: The Heat will have some tough decisions between 2014-2016. Lebron will walk...

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    He's already in a marketable and highly desirable city, he's not going anywhere.
    A lot of young bloods are huge Miami and Lebron fans right now, once they're rookie contracts are up, they're going to Miami.
    Plus no income tax.
    The Heat won't have the cap room to sign any top free agents until the 2016/2017 season. Lebron won't wait.

Banned

Default Re: The Heat will have some tough decisions between 2014-2016. Lebron will walk...

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    I'm talking about posts like these

Like serious what the hell happened to staying on a team and trying to make your team better?
    Different era of players.

Why can't some fans adapt when the ppl they're idolizing can and has already adapted? Gone are the days when guys like Jordan HATED Isaiah. Durant and LBJ and exchanging jokes. Different times, man.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WeGetRing2012
    Again Im not saying Lebron will be a Laker in 2014 but Im saying he won't be on the Heat. Lebron is also very good friends with CP3 and playing with him & Griffin will be much better than an older Wade & Bosh as well. So many options for him in 2014.

He is going to shock the world and form a superteam in Milwaukee with CP3 and Dwight

I rep Lakers!

Quote Originally Posted by ihoopallday
    He still fulfills his contracts. That's good enough for me. As long as a guy gives it his all while playing for a team, I don't know how much more you can ask for. The most loyal NBA players I can think of that I watched play are Jordan, Bird, Magic, Kobe, Duncan, and Dirk. Obviously LeBron doesn't fit in that category, but after 7 years of waiting for help, he had to move on.
    I agree Im just saying he will explore his options in 2014 and won't cut the Heat any slack at that point.

he goin back to cavs

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Would Cleveland fans want him back?

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    prob not

Not at first but if he's still a great player then he'll win them back.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Some would, some wouldn't. But this is a city that hasn't won a championship since the 60's. I don't see Gilbert passing on the marketing either. Lebron brings a shit ton of revenue to any team.

I rep Lakers!

I'm a genius!

Quote Originally Posted by WeGetRing2012
    I'm a genius!
    we'll see. pretty good so far