Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    College superstar

Default Re: Rudy Gay gains 20 pounds of muscle

This dude said 5 lbs of muscle a year? What the **** kind of workout are you on? You must be one of those dudes who is in the classes with the females, walking the track with 2lb handweights in your hands wondering why you aren't seeing any results.

Rudy has been on Ustream a lot lately. I'll ask him about what kind of workout he is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    So easy that the entire American population is muscle bound...

america is becoming LAZY. If I was about 200 pounds of fat Id be running and doing pushups. But they choose to keep eating and packin da pounds.

You do realize those guys were near their peak?...

You still haven't answered the question. Did Christian Bale only gain 2.5lbs of muscle while adding 100lbs of weight in 6 months?
    Yes, probably. He ate a **** load of food. Probably high calorie low protein. It is very hard for the average person to add 100 pounds of muscle in just 6 months. I doubt he added that much too. Why are you changing the subject, to distract from the fact you're wrong. haha

Don't try and press me on a question because you think you have some valid point to make.

College superstar

If his goal was to get stronger and gain muscle mass, he would more than likely have been on a high calorie HIGH protein diet, to ensure both a calorie surplus as well as enough protein for sufficient muscle recovery. You are a dumbass. Post on bodybuilding.com or tnation.com or fitday.com or any of the other respected fitness boards and see how many people agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    Yes, probably. He ate a **** load of food. Probably high calorie low protein. It is very hard for the average person to add 100 pounds of muscle in just 6 months. I doubt he added that much too. Why are you changing the subject, to distract from the fact you're wrong. haha

Don't try and press me on a question because you think you have some valid point to make.
    I never said 100lbs of muscle. I said weight.

But since you seem to think he only added 2.5lbs of muscle from that 100lbs weight gain, and seeing as Christian Bale is only about 200lbs at most, you are saying he is pretty much more than 50% fat.

He would have had a damn heart attack by now. Did you see him in Batman? Does he look like 50% fat to you?

Admit you're wrong and move on.

Any pictures?

when you gain strength you are going to also gain fat. Its almost impossible just to gain muscle alone without fat, thats probably why its going to take you a year to gain just 5 lbs. Idc Ill eat mcdonalds if I have to even if I gain fat. When I do my squats and stuff the fat is going to be reduced.

Decent college freshman

No kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonislegend
    Rudy Gay has added nearly 20 pounds of muscle this summer in an attempt to bulk up for next season.
    Gay boasts that he's topping off at 241 pounds which now gives him the size to challenge people like LeBron James (250 pounds) and Carmelo Anthony (230 pounds) on the defensive end and will help him become more of an interior threat.
    Source: NBA.com

breakout all star season coming up!

after he went off against durant in summer usa scrimmage game...

Showcase stats: 27 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 11-12 fg, 3-4 3pt, 2-2 ft

The numbers say it all. Nobody was sharper offensively than Gay. We know he's an athletic freak, but he had his jumper going all week, making him impossible to guard.
    When Kobe gained alot muscle after some past summer ago, he wasn't as good as when he was thinner. Maybe Gay will be same since he got too much time on his hand. Btw, what did gay do that packed alot of muscle on his hand?

How do they know that it is pure muscle? It's easy to gain 20 lbs of mass in "Bulking" phase. It's tougher to gain 20 lbs of muscle in the "Cutting" phase.
    Last edited by kobesabi; 08-14-2009 at 01:42 AM.

I never said 100lbs of muscle. I said weight.

But since you seem to think he only added 2.5lbs of muscle from that 100lbs weight gain, and seeing as Christian Bale is only about 200lbs at most, you are saying he is pretty much more than 50% fat.

He would have had a damn heart attack by now. Did you see him in Batman? Does he look like 50% fat to you?

Admit you're wrong and move on.
    Checkmate. Your saying that Bale went from 100 pounds to 200 pounds? Probably not true. Then you're also believing he added 100 pounds in 6 months. Yeah, with all that working out he did he put on 100 pounds. haha, right. You lost your argument.

But sure, keep arguing.

Quote Originally Posted by DatZNasty
    If his goal was to get stronger and gain muscle mass, he would more than likely have been on a high calorie HIGH protein diet, to ensure both a calorie surplus as well as enough protein for sufficient muscle recovery. You are a dumbass. Post on bodybuilding.com or tnation.com or fitday.com or any of the other respected fitness boards and see how many people agree with you.

Tell me kid. What diet do you know off that is high protein and high calorie? lol, there is none. Unless he is eating big macs with protein shakes. My cousin is a personal trainer, and his friend owns his own gym. They no more than your typical poster going on that site looking for advice. Don't try and tell me you goof ball.

Why would anyone trying to add muscle also try and add fat? haha you make no sense right there.

College star

Tell me kid. What diet do you know off that is high protein and high calorie? lol, there is none. Unless he is eating big macs with protein shakes. My cousin is a personal trainer, and his friend owns his own gym. They no more than your typical poster going on that site looking for advice. Don't try and tell me you goof ball.

Why would anyone trying to add muscle also try and add fat? haha you make no sense right there.
    did you play greg oden in guitar hero or was that Myth

Wasn't me.

7-time NBA All-Star

RoseCity, you don't think Christian Bale could have gained 100 pounds?

This Bale comparison is ridiculous. Bale is an actor who btw was over 30 when he accomplished this super human feat, not an athlete in the nba and he was clearly roiding to make his batman weight.