Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-16-2007, 11:10 PM   #16
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board
Default Re: I take back what I said about the Celtics..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
They're def. a contender and we knew that from the time they got ray ray pp and kg in the same colors!!!

We want to know how they stand against the top 3

then wait until jan 31 (dallas), Feb 10 (SA), feb 22 (phx) please.

they in the east
their winnin all the games, even when they suck
they will only get better with more time under their belt

when they pull out a win like tonite and the celtics fans are happy about a W, dont come up w/reasons to be negative or w/e. its not their fault the schedule doesnt have them playin a real tested team until dec 19 against detroit.

btw, they might probably lose to orlando, lol.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 11:11 PM   #17
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
They're def. a contender and we knew that from the time they got ray ray pp and kg in the same colors!!!

We want to know how they stand against the top 3.

Everybody wants to see them against the top 3 but win or lose doeesn't mean much in legitimacy. The Celtics legitimacy will come more so from internal and how they deal with chalenges within their team as any contender if you are willing to call them that.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 12:03 AM   #18
WoGiTaLiA1
Local High School Star

WoGiTaLiA1 has decent reputationWoGiTaLiA1 has decent reputation

Quote:
yet but we are still 8-0 undefeated and we have beaten 5 playoff teams from last year (Nuggets, Raptors, Heat, Nets(twice) and Wizards) as well as the New and Improved Hawks and the Revived Pacers?

I really don't care about your approval but to say we haven't proven anything is utterly ridiculous.

So they are 8 and 0 when the absolute worst they should be right now is 7 and 1. The only team there that should even challenge them right now is Denver. Miami are a shell right now, they will probably be solid by years end, but right now they are awful. The other teams... well it just goes to show how pathetic the East really is that those teams are playoff teams. Not to mention that the best of that group outside Denver is New Jersey and they are banged up as all hell also.
WoGiTaLiA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 12:06 AM   #19
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If the Celtics lose the first game they play vs the Suns, Mavs, Jazz, Rockets, or Spurs ISH may hit an all time single night high for stupid comments.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: