Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Learning to shoot layups brandowas's Avatar

Default Re: Dwight Howard's weight?

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool
    only his deltoids are bigger dude. the rest of his frame from the shoulders down is narrower and skinnier than Bron. Dunno why you're still arguing.
    I'm arguing because you're delusional. It's absurd to say that only Dwight's shoulders are bigger than brons. Dwight is much wider and just has a bigger frame in general. It's hard to tell lower body for either because of long baggy shorts, but Dwight's shoulders, chest, arms, and back are all bigger than Brons. Add on the fact that he's 2 inches taller I don't know why you're arguing with this.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Lol.. you guys think Lebron weighs as much as Karl Malone who was WAY bulkier? Lebron is around 260... and Dwight is around 280-285. Not only have I heard both say it in the last year in interviews but it's common sense because Dwight is bigger than Lebron and Malone is noticeably bigger than Lebron.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Lol.. you guys think Lebron weighs as much as Karl Malone who was WAY bulkier? Lebron is around 260... and Dwight is around 280-285. Not only have I heard both say it in the last year in interviews but it's common sense because Dwight is bigger than Lebron and Malone is noticeably bigger than Lebron.
    He is for sure more than 265lbs.Why would you even argue against that.His own teammate said he is the heaviest dude.This is +265lbs.In another interview 273lbs exact weight.BTW howard doesnt look that much bigger than lebron just look at the picture.I dont know what picture you are looking at but in his prime lebron and malone almost have the samebody type.Malone started to get bulkier as he aged.We are seeing the same pattern with lebron.He looked bigger every year.He looks even bigger this year.He came the league at 240-245lbs.

Look at the difference easily 30lbs heavier.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

So you wanna tell me Lebron is as big as Malone was who weighed 270??? Post side by side pictures. As poster above showed.. Malone next to Shaq looked BIGGER than Shaq. Lebron is NOT wider than Shaq.

Magic Johnson

I'd say Dwight's 6'10 with shoes on and weighs around 275. He's not a big guy by any means. He looks like a tank compared to everyone else, but whenever he's up against Shaq he looks like a midget.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    So you wanna tell me Lebron is as big as Malone was who weighed 270??? Post side by side pictures. As poster above showed.. Malone next to Shaq looked BIGGER than Shaq. Lebron is NOT wider than Shaq.

Malone in his prime
    .This is what i have been trying to tell you all along.Lebron has been getting bigger every year just like karl malone'd been

Just look at this video.I wasnt able to find a good picture.During his early days 20s:
    Malone at 25 years old towards the end of the video,you can see how much he looks like bron.Lebron is 26.Compare them you are gonna understand what i mean

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpEpLUT3Q74&feature=related

ThaSwagg3r
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Dwight Howard is in the 270-280 lbs range and he is probably 6'10 at worst. I think Dwight is 6'11 with shoes.

OH MI OH MY... KABBUM!

Quote Originally Posted by arifgokcen

Malone in his prime
    .This is what i have been trying to tell you all along.Lebron has been getting bigger every year just like karl malone'd been

Just look at this video.I wasnt able to find a good picture.During his early days 20s:
    Malone at 25 years old towards the end of the video,you can see how much he looks like bron.Lebron is 26.Compare them you are gonna understand what i mean

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpEpLUT3Q74&feature=related
    The man has a point. In that video, malone doesn't look bigger than lebron. And lebron is getting bulkier by the year.

Also, Dwight is only big in the upper body, because the rest is very thin and he's also very ripped. So, Lebron COULD actually be a little heavier than him.

Either way, they probably have close weights.

Not airballing my layups anymore

I'm sorry, but the lebron stans are taking this to a new low.

They somehow feel since we don't think their hero is 400 lbs, that it's a slight somehow, and they're all up in arms in this thread defending til they're blue in the face. That's pathetic on SO many levels... almost disturbing actually. Seek help.

Dwight might have skinny legs.

I guess Lebron is 6'8 255. Dwight 6'10 270.

Learning to shoot layups brandowas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyshot
    I'm sorry, but the lebron stans are taking this to a new low.

They somehow feel since we don't think their hero is 400 lbs, that it's a slight somehow, and they're all up in arms in this thread defending til they're blue in the face. That's pathetic on SO many levels... almost disturbing actually. Seek help.
    Thank you! And then they try and concince you how we are the ones be ridiculous. It's insane.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool
    I bet LeBron's waist, hips, and thighs all have a larger circumference than Dwight's. their ribcages and chests may be about the same, but if anything, dwight's ribcage might be slightly less circumference than Bron. Dwight's ridiculous deltoids reallly fool everyone into thinking he's full-body-strong.
    Pretty much.

^ March 2009

Last edited by ImmortalD24; 05-25-2011 at 07:35 PM.

I rule the local playground Floppy's Avatar

Banned

LeBron's relatively small feet (which is at best size 15, I believe) skews it a bit.. but LeBron definitely ticker legs.