Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Default is fg% relevant when guaging how clutch someone is??

I always look at being clutch as being brave enough to take the shot with a little bit of skill and a bit of luck added into it.

When taking a shot in basketball it doesnt matter how goddam good your are at shooting. You are going to miss some which is why I feel luck plays a part in shooting. Hense why nobody shoots 100% in their career.

When shooting in clutch situations I feel the skill of the player remains the same and bravery and luck begin to play a much bigger part. As a matter of fact in my honest opinion I actually feel that luck and bravery are equal in tougher situations and skill becomes secondary.

How many videos have u seen college kids just heave the ball at the end and nail the shots.

Im not entirely sure about this. But in my honest opnion fg% is not a good way to determine a players bravery or luck which ever way it is

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: is fg% relevant when guaging how clutch someone is??

Wrong account, theoo

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

This is almost as dumb as love being the 5th dimension in Interstellar. ****ing bravery....

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by NZStreetBaller
    I always look at being clutch as being brave enough to take the shot with a little bit of skill and a bit of luck added into it.

When taking a shot in basketball it doesnt matter how goddam good your are at shooting. You are going to miss some which is why I feel luck plays a part in shooting. Hense why nobody shoots 100% in their career.

When shooting in clutch situations I feel the skill of the player remains the same and bravery and luck begin to play a much bigger part. As a matter of fact in my honest opinion I actually feel that luck and bravery are equal in tougher situations and skill becomes secondary.

How many videos have u seen college kids just heave the ball at the end and nail the shots.

Im not entirely sure about this. But in my honest opnion fg% is not a good way to determine a players bravery or luck which ever way it is
    last time i checked being clutch meant you helped win games

DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

this is so dumb. So then if i am brave enough to take the shot but never actually make'em i am clutch such a fantastic logic