Default 2015 draft > 2014 draft

This year's draft looks better then the hyped 2014 draft.

2 Promising big men, Okafor with a good NBA debut, solid post moves for his age, Towns beasting, Mudiay looks like he's going to be the next great pg, Stanley Johnson hasn't played well in the regular season probably due to limited minutes but based on his Summer league and preseason games he looks like he has a potential to be a future all star. Porzingis looks like a high iq big man which will benefit the Knicks. With the exception of Russell who looks like will be a bust . Seriously, this draft class is better than the hyped 2014 draft.

The only good promising player coming out of the 2014 draft was Wiggins, which I doubt will be an all - star soon. Dude has all the gifts but based on his last 2 games, he doesn't look like he wants to be out there, he's too passive.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Default Re: 2015 draft > 2014 draft

I forgot the link but they ranked the prospects of the last two drafts.

Wiggins was #1, then it was I believe Okafor, Russell, Mudiay, then it was Jabari Parker.

Only Wiggins was a runaway #1 if these two drafts submerged. Mudiay is still a top 10 and Russell is probably a top 4 pick.