Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    <3 LeBron <3 Heat <3 The Choken One's Avatar

Default Re: When will Lakers fans start blaming Kobe?

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Yea, sorry. No one cares about his sidekick rings as Shaq's bitch.
    5/7 > 1/3

dealwithit.

Banned

Let's not forget the beginning of the season where he called this STILL HIS team when they signed Dwight. Wants most of the credit if they win but not the blame if they lose.

Not airballing my layups anymore

I think kobe played a good basketball game considering the workload on him..

Being 34 and still have to cover for Nash who is injured and Howard who has 4 rebounds which resulted in having 25points(tied with Howard), led team in assists and 2nd in rebounding.. Let alone playing 4 consecutive games above 43 minutes.. Had the team played better collectively this should've been a win ..

I am not here defending Kobe but you should also make some sense and honesty to evaluate a player .. I know this forum has tons of Kobe and LeBron homers who hate on the other player but there is absolutely no problem of being subjective with some realism in posts or threads :).

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    Kobe is to blame if he really thinks playing the entire game without no rest is really gonna benefit this team. Its not like Mike D'antoni has the balls to bench Kobe anyway, so the blame cant go to him.
    seriously though, when kobe sits, who's gonna play? hate goggles off for a minute and the lakers are HORRIBLE without him. there have been some decent stretches where he didn't play but i'd say at least 75% of the time when he goes out the offense is just ice cold. the bench is incredibly thin, we can't afford to give darius morris 15 minutes of PT so kobe can rest up because that game will be a blowout

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fozi
    I think kobe played a good basketball game considering the workload on him..

Being 34 and still have to cover for Nash who is injured and Howard who has 4 rebounds which resulted in having 25points(tied with Howard), led team in assists and 2nd in rebounding.. Let alone playing 4 consecutive games above 43 minutes.. Had the team played better collectively this should've been a win ..

I am not here defending Kobe but you should also make some sense and honesty to evaluate a player .. I know this forum has tons of Kobe and LeBron homers who hate on the other player but there is absolutely no problem of being subjective with some realism in posts or threads :).

Oh look a new account just created with only 4 posts and knows exactly how we are. Surely you've only been lurking with the closed registration and this isn't a new troll account. Now laker stans want us to be subjective and want to use age/injuries as an excuse now.

When I called it before the season, laker fans called me "a hater, cry baby...b-b-but they're favorites to win it all and beat the heat!". Go cry somewhere else sore losers.
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=273960

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    Kobe is to blame if he really thinks playing the entire game without no rest is really gonna benefit this team. Its not like Mike D'antoni has the balls to bench Kobe anyway, so the blame cant go to him.
    This is quite possibly the stupidest thing I've seen written in long time.

Quote Originally Posted by ispin69
    Oh look a new account just created with only 4 posts and knows exactly how we are. Surely you've only been lurking with the closed registration and this isn't a new troll account. Now laker stans want us to be subjective and want to use age/injuries as an excuse now.

When I called it before the season, laker fans called me "a hater, cry baby...b-b-but they're favorites to win it all and beat the heat!". Go cry somewhere else sore losers.
    congrats on the division title

When will you get Kobe out of your mind?

Sometimes he's the reason they lose when he chucks the team to a loss, sometimes he goes Godbe mode and rescue the team but all in all, it's the whole team's fault they are in this situation. Mike D is a dumbass, the front office gave that dumbass a multi-year contract, multiple injuries, no chemistry, no defense..basically a lot of reasons the Lakers are in this spot.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by ispin69

Oh so now you judge people by their posts, nice. Its not my concern if your sensitive to other posts and being able to recall what threads you made that has been for like 5 months..

I stated my opinion, which you find offensive which i also understand because i had some girlfriends who were sensitive, I dont blame you though.. :)

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease eSOL's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker

Lolwut? You really think bitchPringles has the balls to bench kobe?

***** please

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by tazb
    - Piss poor defense the whole game.
    - Shot 31%, only had 25 points cause of some bailout calls that resulted in free throws.
    - 4 turnovers.
    - Played hero-ball/ChuckBe mode in the fourth quarter.

So Lakers fans have blamed every single person - Mitch, Gasol, Dwight, garbage bench, MWP, D'Antoni...except Kobe.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Kobe's been decent...he started off great and has been pretty decent ever since.

He definitely deserves some blame as of late, but Dwight deserves more...and Nash for terrible defense.

I'm ok with blaming Kobe. As the leader of the team, he must bear the responsibility of taking blame for the team's failures, whether it was his fault or not, to be able to take the credit for the team's success, whether he was the cause or not.

So yeah, you can say it was Kobe's fault.

Decent college freshman Doctor Rivers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    What else do you expect from that guy? He and the OP live to hate on Kobe no matter what.